FG N?rburgring weekend meet - July 19th/20th, 2008

FG N?rburgring weekend meet - July 19th/20th, 2008

• Total voters
I promise not to drink too much wine to not be able to drive the morning to follow. :p

Back from a very nice 24h-race-weekend ... tired but happy ;-)

We kinda convinced a member of our 24h-camping-chilling-and-drinking-team to celebrate her 50th birthday at the N?rburgring camping site "M?llenbach"

So I guess it's pretty much save to say ... I'll be there from 18th to 20th of July

Greetings Homer

Homer!! My man, the reason why I get some mails from time to time from the RX-8 forums :)

I owe you a shoot of your RX-8 :)

Homer!! My man, the reason why I get some mails from time to time from the RX-8 forums :)

I owe you a shoot of your RX-8 :)

Yeah some of these guys are totaly nuts about shoots of their cars ...

cars

cars and girls

Allthough I'ld like some of the ladys to sit somewhere else than on the bonnet of my car ...

:mrgreen:

And homer owes us a lap each.

I guess the car is able ... but the driver ... I've never been arround the Nordschleife behind the steering wheel ... but I guess I can be convinced to try it at least once :cool:

Greetings
Michael

I _would_ have to borrow Alok's smooth tongue for _after_ the shoot, though. ;)

Well ... maybe it's just because I'm not a native speaker ... but that came out ... wrong?

I'ld prefer to do that part without him ... no hard feelings, Alok :lol:

And I guess we're getting way off-topic ... :cool:

BTW I downloaded my Homework ...

Greetings
Michael

Now we have the date in place, how 'bout making an announcement in the news *cough* Viper *cough*

And wouldn't this be a brilliant event to introduce an official FG T-shirt :D

Still don't know if I can come that weekend :(

I will be there too. Unless something goes wrong and i wont have my car. I wonder if anyone has ever timed an Aygo around the ring... :D

Just booked tickets for the F1 race. So more than likely that I won't make it to the ring.

Hey guys,

I don't follow the forums much, but saw about this meet and it looks like something I might wanna join! I was wondering what kind of cars people use to drive around? What are the requirements to be able to drive on the ring?

I have a regular E46 320D with no further modifications... would that be okay?

Cheers

Costyn

basically, all you need is a road legal car... and don?t worry, people have gone there with much slower cars than an aygo...

Booooo, I wanna come!

I'm just quoting myself because I'm too lazy to write it again :p

So when should we meet?
It might be fun to watch the race most of saturday, and I'm thinking of leaving here some time friday as I have 8,5 hrs drive so I'd be there around midnight and could get a good nights sleep, if were to say at noon, I'd have to get up really early and drive tired and still miss ~half the race :(

Secondly, you guys sleeping there, where are you sleeping, I'm getting too old and comfortable to crash in the car, any suggestions on motel/hotel/something.

Oh, and seeing as this is a 2-day event we really should find some place to have dinner all of us on saturday :D

And wouldn't this be a brilliant event to introduce an official FG T-shirt :D

And does anyone need transport from around Hamburg/Bremen/K?ln I have room in my volvo :D