FG N?rburgring weekend meet - July 19th/20th, 2008

FG N?rburgring weekend meet - July 19th/20th, 2008

• Total voters
^ You don't like me to offer strangers a ride in your car :think:

*takes notes* :p

^ :eek: What happend?

Oh and you can drive with Ice :p

Handbrake let go on a hill ... Car crashed into trees and stopped in a trench. But most of the damage was made by the guy from the automobile association while he was pulling the car out ...

Thanks for the offer, but I can't, I have to come to Germany anyway (business trip to Regensburg) so I'll have to take co-worker's or dad's car ...

However, there's no way I'm missing it next year! :)

Cool, me too! Well, if your business trip falls through, i have a spare seat (or 4).

I hereby ask all members to start to annoy ElToro and Derek so they come too.

23:16] <+D-Fence> ElToro you coming to ringmeet?
268206 [23:16] <Ice> he better
268207 [23:16] <&swek> Ice is German. We already established that.
268208 [23:17] <+ElToro> i might :eek:
268209 [23:17] <+ElToro> are there children there ? :eek:
268210 [23:17] <Ice> there might

^ Tell them there'll be girl(s) there? or are they afraid of girls...

We are not so sure with Derek, ElToro digs everything that fits in the back of his van.....

^ B?h :p

10 days to go :D

We should agree on at least a meeting place, and a bit of a meeting time-frame. I have no idea how busy it's going to be at the nordschleife-entrance, but as it's not open i don't think it'll be very busy there. Maybe meetup there, or on the grass on the opposite side of the road, just like last year? At least we have enough cars that stand out from other cars :)

We should agree on at least a meeting place, and a bit of a meeting time-frame. I have no idea how busy it's going to be at the nordschleife-entrance, but as it's not open i don't think it'll be very busy there. Maybe meetup there, or on the grass on the opposite side of the road, just like last year? At least we have enough cars that stand out from other cars :)

Maybe on the grass, then we can plan from there. If we're all going to se the race from the same place there's no need for 10 cars for 15 people :)
I know Jok+friend and me are gonna be there from the morning, and others arriving around noon.
I don't know what to do with 'our' info, should I send name+phonenumber to everybody/selected people or should I just send you all my number?

Maybe on the grass, then we can plan from there. If we're all going to se the race from the same place there's no need for 10 cars for 15 people :)
I don't know whether or not the parking near the entrance will even be open, maybe the more seasoned ring-goers can enlighten us on this, and maybe even propose a better meeting spot.
And i have 2-3 spare seats in my car, and 1980s hardrock in the cd player :p
I know Jok+friend and me are gonna be there from the morning, and others arriving around noon.
I'll probably arrive in the morning too, will be leaving from my parents place, and it's only a 90 minute drive from there. The time i leave depends on how late Queen Maud wants her breakfast :p
I don't know what to do with 'our' info, should I send name+phonenumber to everybody/selected people or should I just send you all my number?
Just your phone number should be enough, so i can phone someone when my plans change because of outside influences f.i.

(Alok and)* I will probably arrive around noon too, seeing as i like to sleep in a bit late on weekends and there's a 2 hour drive from Alok's.

* he still doesn't know if he'll be able to shuffle his exams around enough...

I don't know whether or not the parking near the entrance will even be open, maybe the more seasoned ring-goers can enlighten us on this, and maybe even propose a better meeting spot.

The main parking lot is usually open during the vln races, but apparently not always... the gravel and grass parking lots on the other side of the road are usually quite empty though during the races, so it shouldn?t be a problem meeting there...

The main parking lot is usually open during the vln races, but apparently not always... the gravel and grass parking lots on the other side of the road are usually quite empty though during the races, so it shouldn?t be a problem meeting there...

Yer Ford but remember that the "normal" parking lots at Haus 4 are a giant construction site so I too recommend meeting where we met last time.

The meeting point has the following GPS coordinates:

50.347887,6.966169 (Google says so!)

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/d-/d-fence/2008/07/09/zeringmeet.JPG

http://maps.google.de/maps?f=q&hl=d...6169&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr&iwstate1=dir

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, try the village of N?rburg. You'll find your way to the entrance from there easy. Oh and my gps has the ring. I'll be able to check upcoming corners :D