FG Officially Completely Unofficial Awards (2011)

Wouldn't that be, pretty much, every North American member in the history of ever?

How about worst?

Nah, shirahime takes the award this year, every year.

Not this again. There are plenty people who use far worse grammar and spelling (including me) but at least Shirahime's is unique to her. I'm going to leave it at that because i don't want to derail the thread. but i am frankly sick to fucking death of seeing people rail on how she expresses herself.

Kaj pa ?e jaz za?nem pisati v svojem jeziku? Ve?ini ljudem je enako nerazpoznavno. Pisanje v svojem butastem nare?ju na forumu, kjer Angle??ina ve?ini ljudem ni materni jezik je tako nesramno do teh ljudi kot ?e bi oni pisali v svojem jeziku in pri?akovali, da jih vsi razumejo.

Ice, I know you know of the ignore feature, how about you fucking use it!

Reactions: MWF
I do, but any intelligent person knows that an ignored problem is not a solved problem.

I give her props for spelling out her accent in each post. I love the juxtaposition of uncultured accent with painstakingly correct spelling and punctuation (phonetically, anyway). :lol:

The What-The-Hell-Is-This-Thread? Award, given to the most nonsensical poster of the year.

I nominate somesay.

I do, but any intelligent person knows that an ignored problem is not a solved problem.

The IceBone Award, for being an unfunny prick about everything to everyone except those he wants to fuck.

Reactions: MWF
Shirahime wins The Michael Parkinson Memorial Prize for Most Northern. :D

Awesome and :+1:

My accident was in 2009. I hardly qualify. MOVING ON!

Ice, don't worry. You weren't being nominated, simply honoured. Chaos and public are in the running for this year's prize and they only submitted their nominations in the last couple of days. ;)

Who, me fella?

I'm taller than him... And wider.
The very same.

I was talking about his "attitude" :D (and yeah, I realise he might be the quietest, sweetest guy in the world, I'm only talking about the attitude his "look" gives off).

And I told you before, I think you make a really good looking couple :)