FG Officially Completely Unofficial Awards (2011)

if there's an award going for Cutest Couple i would nominate Clegko & McLightning95.

What? Me and my Rosy Palm don't get a look in? :shakefist:
Well they are both Doctor Who fans so i've got to prioritise. Plus also they're probably the two of the best people I know on this forum and the most deserving for such a award.
If you want you and Ms Rosy could have the Most Awkward Couple Award.

The IceBone Award, for being an unfunny prick about everything to everyone except those he wants to fuck.

That'd be the Dwight Schrute award

The very same.

I was talking about his "attitude" :D (and yeah, I realise he might be the quietest, sweetest guy in the world, I'm only talking about the attitude his "look" gives off).

And I told you before, I think you make a really good looking couple :)

Haha, I shall tell him about the "Most bad ass looking boyfriend" thing. :) And thank you! ^_^ The picture of us in question was us channeling the Nathan Drake half-tuck for shits an' giggles. 'Cause we're cool like that.

Oh an' I suggest a category; "Most likely to end up being arrested due to a series of bizarre events that they had nothing to do with."

Oh an' "Person most likely to actually try burning someone's house down with lemons."

"Award for the Naffest Car?"

/nonsense award waffling that don't sound like awards at all. :)

if there's an award going for Cutest Couple i would nominate Clegko & McLightning95.

Well they are both Doctor Who fans so i've got to prioritise. Plus also they're probably the two of the best people I know on this forum and the most deserving for such a award.

Awwww :blush:Thank you jedd_kenobi! :love:

Awe, thank you! I appreciate it, and I'm sure McL does too. :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
Why do I get the impression that this perfectly sensible thread (*ahem*) is descending into the depths?

It's Final Gear. When doesn't a thread descend into the depths? ;)