FG Shirts&Vinyls November Order Thread

Sorry folks, I left orders open 2 extra days. I had to close orders in order to get the printer deadline, otherwise it would have been delayed for another week, and the shirts would not get to destinations in time for Christmas.

Not a big deal, really. Stupid credit card thieves making my wardrobe less cool <_<

am I right assuming the order deadline was for t-shirts only and I can still order the stickers?

Last edited:
Yes, you can still order vinyls and clings.

Shirts arrived.... working on folding them. I'm going to do my best to get them out tonight/tomorrow. 8 large boxes, 650 shirts......

Wait more?

Holy crap, man! You're a shirt-packing machine.

650 MORE? Wow. I expected a few dozen. That's amazing.

Servers don't pay for themselves.

So Quiky, good luck with your mission, I even got my problems folding 20 Shirts for Holiday, can't imagine how this would be ;) Put some Top Gear in the background and let Jezza make a motivational speak :D Hope you're finished by Christmas. How hard can it be?

How about a CD of the great speeches of Margaret Thatcher?

It was in the roadwork in 24 hours challenge and in the car vs. various boats race to scandinavia.

Almost done with shipping. USPS is done, working on Fedex&UPS now. Emails+Tracking will go out later once I do the batch update.

Do you ever sleep? In all seriousness, do you own a bed, and manage to pass out in it occasionally?

Actually I did sleep. 6 hours. And I made one trip to the post office to deliver half the shirts.

Got my Outlines shirt in the mail yesterday and it looks great!
Thanks for running the second batch :D