FG Shirts&Vinyls November Order Thread

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER
Creating this thread for those that have questions or want to discuss order #2.
The 2X and 3XL sizes went up in price due to an error we made(printer didn't mention the cost of 2/3xls is more than s-xl). The blanks for the 3XL shirts are double the cost of a S-XL size shirt, so we have had to raise the price a little to compensate for that issue on this batch.

Static clings and vinyls are 2 for $4.

We have added UPS&Fedex for Domestic+International orders. Yes, Fedex&UPS are expensive for international orders, but you can group-order the shirts and save on the shipping(you need to organize it).

Orders are open November 14th - November 29th. Paypal & Google Checkout are accepted.
Western Union+Check/Money order are accepted by request only. PM/Email me if you wish to order through that method.

Ships December 10th.

Last edited:
Can you guys ship to Australia, and if so can you gave me a price if I order 2 shirts.
Thanks.

And also what methods of payment do you take?

Last edited:
Add the shirts+size to the cart, click calculate shipping. Prices vary based on the size of shirt+country.

does it come with instructions on how to wash it? i'm so bad at washing clothes, breathing and the like i feel like i constantly need instructions.

Q,

Are we gonna have a second wave on the CarelessAir Work Shirt?

would it be possible to get a custom sized finalgear vinyl sticker? 2in x 8in is kind of big for the location I have in mind.

wouldn't it be better to get a top gear rather than final gear sticker? just my opinion one is more well known than the other.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't ment to be insulting. I'd just personally like to have a top gear sticker for my car.

^ Buy the top gear in-car entertainment book, it comes with static clings including a decent sized one of "Top Gear".

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't ment to be insulting. I'd just personally like to have a top gear sticker for my car.

Finalgear can't use any Top Gear logos (for commercial purposes) as they would infringe on the trademarks owned by the BBC. If you want Top Gear merch, go to their website. This is for Finalgear merch :)

Great that you are doing a second batch of shirts. I wanted to order from the first one but sort of missed the deadline a bit.
I can't remeber all the details from last time I ordered some but didn't you offer free shipping back then? Or at least it was cheaper than it is now.
Anyway, I have just ordered a couple of shirts and 18$ for international shipping isn't too bad! That is about 12,40 ? for me and that's just a little bit more than you have to pay for national shipment here in some cases.

does it come with instructions on how to wash it? i'm so bad at washing clothes, breathing and the like i feel like i constantly need instructions.
Wash with like colors, with the shirt inside-out, in cold water.

Do NOT iron!

Q,

Are we gonna have a second wave on the CarelessAir Work Shirt?
No, sales were miserable with it (only sold 10), and we didn't break even, so we aren't going to sell work shirts again.

Just ordered two sets of white stickers! Looking forward to putting one on my car! :mrgreen:

No, sales were miserable with it (only sold 10), and we didn't break even, so we aren't going to sell work shirts again.

Your loss, so to speak, is my profit - wow, what an ultra-rare shirt i got myself!

I had about 400 made, and sold out. I'm adding more in multiple sizes to the store shortly, but they wont ship until the end of the week.