Fifth Gear Back in April

Fifth Gear had been cancelled by Five in Autumn 2009, but series seventeen and series eighteen were filmed and broadcast last year on Five. After it was cancelled they got a new deal, but sadly that meant the episode length had to be cut because it was too expensive, meaning they sadly had to let go of two presenters, Tim Shaw and Tom Ford.

I have just checked the Five website, and under the question and answer section, it is fully confirmed that a brand new series has been planned, to be shown this year, however it says that there are no known dates for broadcast, however since Graham from the office stated that the programme was going to return to Five in April, I think we can take it for certain that that's when the new series will begin.

Fantastic, I can't wait for it to be back. I really like fith gear's more down to earth stylings.

So, I started watching Fifthgear because they where like the old format topgear. I started with the first available season on this website which was 7 then I skipped ahead to 16. I didn't like the new format, it seemed like it was fully of forced 'happy talk' which made it difficult to watch at first. However, I like this show and will try to continue to keep up with it.

Fifth Gear is going to be better than the lame.. eerm latest episodes of Top Gear UK! Tiff is cool can drive and has a characteristic face. Much unlike the Top Gear USA / Aus presenters.