Fifth Gear Back This Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
I think its set to start on the last Monday of March (26th) however it could get pushed into April. Any official word on it and you'll see it here first!

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
I am still going to watch as even if a proportion of the show is annoying there are still features that I like alot; Tom, Tiff and Jason in particular, so I count that as about 50% of the show, some other bits are meh. So far I can live with the annoying bits.

PistonBroke

A listings magazine says 1st of 3 for the show in Fifth Gear's slot that starts next Monday. It looks like April...

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I am still going to watch as even if a proportion of the show is annoying there are still features that I like alot; Tom, Tiff and Jason in particular, so I count that as about 50% of the show, some other bits are meh. So far I can live with the annoying bits.
Yeah, I always watch Fifth Gear too. There's some annoying bits, but there's also some great bits.

der_jackal

Car(s)
'05.5 S4 + '06 Discovery 3
Problem w/ that is they reduced the Tom, Tiff and Jason bits so we could have some chat show crap in a cafe and some r'tard who had his hair done by Weed Whacker with his take on the motoring world.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
FYI people - definitely no Fifth Gear this March it seems. Maybe April 2nd?

Either way, whenever its set to return, you'll hear it here first on FinalGear.com :)

Wizegui

Car(s)
'93 Toyota Tercel, '01 Swagger Wagon
I just hope they stop getting new presenters and stop interviewing rich snobs and asking their opinion on cars. I just hope they can learn from their mistakes from last season.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
The site still says March so how do you know?

I don't even see how it takes FG 1/4 of the time it takes TG to make a series. More presenters I guess.

FYI people - definitely no Fifth Gear this March it seems. Maybe April 2nd?

Either way, whenever its set to return, you'll hear it here first on FinalGear.com :)

dcphoenix

I talked to Tom on the Geneva MotorShow last week and he told me that FG will start in April. He also told me that they will show more car testing than the crappy stuff they showed in season 10. :)

Blythy

Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk V)
some woman from mira came to uni for a lecture and she said that fifth gear are doing a segment featuring new cars being crashed against the same cars that have been repaired following an accident. She weren't happy with it.

hansiu

Car(s)
Mini Cooper S
some woman from mira came to uni for a lecture and she said that fifth gear are doing a segment featuring new cars being crashed against the same cars that have been repaired following an accident. She weren't happy with it.
Sounds like an interresting segment

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
That's a whole month later! You know Fifth Gear doesn't even care anymore when they post BS on their official site.

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
i posted this before, but i got through to one of the Directors and he responded something like "Last season of Fifth Gear had Higher then Average ratings, we plan on continueing with current format, Thanks for the Email" or something like that

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Where does it say the 30th?
In the banner on the top of the screen ;)
That's a whole month later! You know Fifth Gear doesn't even care anymore when they post BS on their official site.
Yeah I know, thats shit aye, but on the plus side - you could hope that the increased time could lead to increased quality of their show? Lets not get our hopes up but God I hope so!!

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Let's hope so. Old FG really rocked my socks (the other pair which TG doesn't rock).

Status
Not open for further replies.