FIFTH GEAR HAS BEEN AXED

That doesn't clarify anything the next season of Fifth Gear had already been paid for and produced and just needed to be broadcast.

I doubt they would have refused to broadcast the content when it had already been made and was just waiting to be put on the air.

The cancellation was announced after everything had been wrapped up for the upcoming series.

What exactly is so appealing about jason plato? Sure he gets in a car, drives fast and reads his lines while he's at it, but i can detect ZERO personality, i like the new main host more than him.

In my opinion Fifth gear could survive on Jonny, Ford and ... i cant think of a third name. Fire the rest.

What exactly is so appealing about jason plato? Sure he gets in a car, drives fast and reads his lines while he's at it, but i can detect ZERO personality, i like the new main host more than him.

In my opinion Fifth gear could survive on Jonny, Ford and ... i cant think of a third name. Fire the rest.

I don't know what show you are watching, but this is the kinda stuff I enjoy watching from Fifth Gear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=curEWaIOKMY

From Jonny Smith on Twitter:

'Copy filed, am heading out to check over the Dodge before driving to Bruntingthorpe for some Discovery channel promo filming. No rain so far.'

Bruntingthorpe is one of the places car TV shows go to film...

Well good thing Tom can rely on Top Gear Magazine ...

Oh wait!

Wow, that sucks. Let's hope Tiff and Vicki are still on. If not, then it's good bye to Fifth Gear.

As much it is sad to see Tom go, you have to agree with him though, Tim Shaw is a total dickhead.

Tom and Johnny were pretty much the only reason why I was watching the show...I am really sad Tom is going :(

I am also not a big fan of Tim...Then again, it may be due to the stuff they made him do...

Well, how sure are we that it was serious?

He's confirmed he won't be back on 23rd of Feb.

"@Brothan hello there from foreign parts! You won't be seeing me and Jonny on Fifth Gear anymore (I won't be on it), but keep looking..."

I'm sorry to see him go. He has always been one of my favourite presenters too :(