Fifth Gear or Top Gear?

Fifth Gear or Top Gear?

• Total voters

SiR_dude

Car(s)
2000 Civic SiR
Given all the comments lately about the difference between the two, I'm just wondering what the member's preferences are. For me, Top Gear all the way.

Edit: Viper, you need to include smileys in the poll options!! :mrgreen:

Top Gear.
Its easy to tell that Top Gear has a bigger budget, thus better scriptwriters.

Plus Tiff is often too NICE when reviewing bad cars lol.

plus clarkson is soo much better at presenting which is more important than being a better driver as proven in martin brundles supercars, martin brundle, ex-lemans and F1 driver can drive but sucks at presenting the cars.

an being brutally honest when reviewing a car is better than being nice about a car.

Neither, I just like looking at Vicki :)

Do some of you really think she is hot? :roll:

I dunno how to say it, but when she is talking she is making this "strange movements" w?th her mouth...

cya
Oli

5th Gear,

Sure Clarkson can be funny but he's also dumb and I never felt the passion of cars in him.

But when you see Tiff drive a car he likes, you can't do anything but like it too!

Sure it's shorter but most of Top Gear show is blah blah and crap like that. I don't give a shit about that, I want to see cars!

The only thing I prefer on Top Gear is the recorded lap times (Stig) since it provides a good comparision.

But I like the new 5th Gear tests on car crashes and all.

yeah i dont think shes as hot as some people make her to be and her jaw does wierd things when she talks. it goes sideways and up and down and makes her sound like she has a dick in her mouth or something.

she is average.

Sorry Tiff, but I like Top Gear's antics.

I think that 5th gear is way better than Topgear.
Topgear is almost like a talkshow, although Stigs track tests are good to watch.

if you like entertainment, you'll vote top gear

if you like driving skill, you'll vote 5th gear

if you're a lonely acne-faced prepubescent boy who rarely sees sunlight or real females, you'll vote the vicki option

if you're me, you'll wonder why the hell 5th gear is even being deemed worthy to be mentioned in the same thread as top gear

to me top gear beats 5th gear handsdown. the 5th gear characters can't match the charisma that those on top gear have. also, 5th gear trys to hard to be a safety addvocate, and it detracts from the cars!! :D

geekdiggy said:
if you're a lonely acne-faced prepubescent boy who rarely sees sunlight or real females, you'll vote the vicki option

if you're me, you'll wonder why the hell 5th gear is even being deemed worthy to be mentioned in the same thread as top gear

:lol: :lol: THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN, anyone disagree needs to drink up...

Have_a_big_glass_of.jpg

Someone really likes that STFU pic...

Someone really likes that STFU pic...

LOL :lol: :lol:

dont you? if you dont then have a tall glass of....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, it means....SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looks like Top Gear (and my vote) are far in the lead. And I can't believe more people voted the Vicky option than the Fifth Gear option...I guess that says a lot about Fifth Gear watchers, hey Renesis :twisted: :twisted: Just kiddin :mrgreen:

i know i like it a lot! hahaha

yeah tiff is a great driver and i def respect his opinion more
but then again there is no one with as many corny but funny
one liners as clarkson can rock. i wish the 2 were still together