Fifth Gear or Top Gear?

Fifth Gear or Top Gear?

• Total voters
TG all the way, FG is just getting boring

Top Gear - whoever put those 3 presenters together is pure genius - Ok. you may not agree with everything they say about the cars - but it's all a matter of opinion anyway - the fact is, it's like watching your mates do a test drive and argue about it down the pub afterwards - and the races/challenges etc, keep it fresh and entertaining - Top Gear is legendary!

TG just works so well - even my mum (who doesn't like cars one bit) tunes in to enjoy the show. They've kept to rule #1 - keep it fun! :)

I used to like both 5th and Top (I like (ed) Tiff, its fun to watch him drive) but 5th is just getting boring now, and I only find myself looking forward to Topgears

Likewise I used to enjoy FG, nowhere near as much as TG. Now I just find it irritating Tiff and Tom are fine but Vicky and that new guy whoever he is just :censored: me off. It is like watching children's TV. Now I just don't bother. If they left just Tiff and Tom it could be good again.

I agree that Top gear is better, because maybe jeremy is not a driving god, but he can make a joke for it.
Watching fifth gear is like reading an encyclopedia..factual, straight to the point, but hopelessly boring.
I think that a car should be presented as a car, and not as a machine..and top gear is best at it.

And James Rocks (May)

Top gear is far more entertaining, has a bigger budget which allows them to have better cars and top gear does not have MR lovejoy as a presenter.

I voted for Top Gear...
I tried to watch Fifth Gear, after watching a few episodes of Top Gear but there was no contest!! :)

Top Gear! :D
I have watched a few episodes of Fifth Gear but its no where near as good as Top Gear!

i like top gear cause jeremy's fun to yell at through my computer screen :D

Ive only seen 1 episode of 5th gear and i was that bored i went and did some house work......and the fact that i just cannpt stand Tiff Needel. Top Gear all the way for me :bow: :thumbup:

It is obvious that many people prefer Top Gear, actually this poll is not needed, but i still have Fifth Gear in my heart. :D It is still better than most of the car show that is shown here which is very boring. :(

Top Gear for me. It's much more entertaining. It's also 'shot' in a better fashion than Fifth Gear. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it looks better.