Fifth Gear or Top Gear?

Fifth Gear or Top Gear?

• Total voters
Last edited by a moderator:
:lol::lol:;)

Also; :rofl: @ 463 votes for TG. And the fact that there are more votes for Viki than for FG.

This is mean I know, but I could only watch Vicki if i had it on mute =X. Don't kill me >_<.

I voted TG. I've seen a couple of FG episodes and some clips, but I never really felt as entertained and informed about cars as I did with TG. It's like having a professor that teaches you a subject but is a very entertaining person, rather than a professor thats teaching you a subject but has the entertainment value of a turd.

I've had both kinds of teachers for my major and I have to say that I learned faaaaar more with the former and skipped all my classes with the latter.

I respect Tiff for his driving prowess but I couldn't feel excited about the cars he drove when he spoke about them (and was undoubtedly too kind about them).

Glad almost all voted for Top Gear.

I hate Fifth Gear. In a challenge they those the winner in a drag race. Hmm...<_<

"You can't rationalize shows like these, they're not something you watch with your head, you watch them with your heart because you love them and who can explain love. All I know is I love Top Gear more then I like any other show..." :D

Top gear has been seeming to cut out way too many good lines, thats my quess anyways, as both JC and May are still writing as beautifully as they ever did, dispite the fact that i can't remember nearly as many good lines from last seasons shows as i do from years past.

O well, still voted for Topgear! Although i do like Fifthgear, especially its current layout.

Top Gear is the best! Fifth gear is okay to watch if theres nothing else to watch, but otherwise Top Gear FTW!!!!