• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Fifth Gear wants to be TopGear... lame

Redoak

Anyone else noticed that since the new 'version' of Fifth gear, they are only trying to make it like TopGear? This really ain't interesting...

Studio, laptime list (dumb technology at that), cinematography of previews/reviews are now very similar, hell, they are even trying to make the same damn survey about cars and stuff...

Frankly, i find this offensive. why can't they make something different? or they that scared that their show ain't as good or interesting? (well... it is somewhat - imo).

Anyways, i really find this stupid and i'm really disapointed...

They had lap times all the time so shut up.

You are Lame and pathetic.

Re: Fifth Gear wants to be TopGear... lame

Redoak said:
Anyone else noticed that since the new 'version' of Fifth gear, they are only trying to make it like TopGear?
Man this topic has been discussed soo many times its really getting old.

But this is your first post so i'll cut you some slack ;)

Yes FG seems more like TG but personally, I dont think thats what they are aiming for. TG is soo unique. From the ways in which the cast compose themselves (or not) to the ways in which they test cars (such as the RS4 'wallclimbing' this week). TG is a very diffrent program and they got nuthin to worry about.