FIFTH GEAR WILL BE AN HOUR LONG THIS FALL!!! :o

5G is looking more and more like a TG clone..
goot that they ar going to the 1houer format but .. its not fun if here just a TG clone..
like today.. when Tiff drove the M5 i france.. i was half ekspecting Plato to be on a train..

dolfijn999 said:
Top Gear still beats them by about 15 min. off time because the commercials.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo TOP GEAR!!!!

which they waste doing interviews...

OWNED! :lol:

Yeah, the "star in a reasonably priced car" bit needs to be dropped, pronto. No more interviews.

some are actually interesting... if they could get some hot girls to do the interview, I wouldn't mind :D

an extra 30 mins is good!

that guy jon benley aint that great they could do without him.
30 extra minutes is great but now its gonna be 350mb

FG should stay they are now but spend that extra time addressing real issues about the car their testing in a more detailed way. Unlike JC in the CLS.

It will be nice to have a longer FG, but I only watch FG to tide me over when there's no TG. For what it is FG is a good show, but has always lacked the time needed to properly present the cars.

It's just so boring having to listen to Tiff. He really can drive, but his squeaky voice is like nails being pushed through my eardrums.

I also agree with other comments about that Bentley guy, he really is tireing to listen to.

The similarities between FG and TG can easily be attributed to the fact that both shows has a similar past in the original TG, but it would be very wrong for FG to become a carboncopy of TG, they simply don't have the comedic talent or the carisma to pull it off.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
This is great news and one I didnt really expect :eek: :thumbsup: The presenters are all good except for John Bentley who is>> :yucky: undigestable dammit! :x
nutty said:
I hope that it means that they increase each artical length, not just put more things into the hour.
TBH, i'm quite happy with the current length of each review..it might be short but it is to-the-point and understandable.
I'm not too keen on FG taking the "comedic" format of car reviews like TG quite simply cos FG brings some sanity to an otherwise fuel burning week of TG :mrgreen: And besides, could you imagine Tiff trying to be funny :lmao: Yeh right! Thats a laugh and a half :roll:

I think you have a point.... but they can bring somebody else... to Be the counterpart..... you know

MEEE!!! jajaja isnt that funny!

blaydexi said:
that guy jon benley aint that great they could do without him.
30 extra minutes is great but now its gonna be 350mb

JAJAJA is funny that is OUR biggest concer.... I think as a pure cultural phenomenon... this forum is interisting to see how we now get to own the information insteed of just whatching it pass by :)

Snowdriver said:
It will be nice to have a longer FG, but I only watch FG to tide me over when there's no TG. For what it is FG is a good show, but has always lacked the time needed to properly present the cars.

It's just so boring having to listen to Tiff. He really can drive, but his squeaky voice is like nails being pushed through my eardrums.

I also agree with other comments about that Bentley guy, he really is tireing to listen to.

The similarities between FG and TG can easily be attributed to the fact that both shows has a similar past in the original TG, but it would be very wrong for FG to become a carboncopy of TG, they simply don't have the comedic talent or the carisma to pull it off.

I dont think it will be the case..... FG is more technical than TG... as I said before... FG is a Racing Driver.. that want to be a journalist... ans TG is a journalist that want to be a race driver... am I right...?

since I dont live... in the UK... I dunno what is Vicki CV? why is she good?

The presenters are all good except for John Bentley who is>> undigestable dammit!

That is very true!! But somehow he does he's thing well. U know with all the boring stuff... :shock:

Can't wait to see if they change it to a show like TG. But i don't believe that FG is gonna be better than TG, ever...

Top Gear still beats them by about 15 min. off time because the commercials.
a very good point! :thumbsup:

But very nice that FG has desided to extend the airtime.

what is vicky resume... what have she done?... sorry for the ignorance... but I dont live in the UK.. she seems very smart... and I feel she is or was a Race driver.... bur I dunno....

about time