Filming tickets - 'Not a dudes' needed

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
*Prepares inbox for floods of messages*

I have two tickets to the filming of Top Gear, this Wednesday 6th July. I'm going with my long-suffering husband, so need at least one girl for the two tickets for the 50/50 split. They will easily let in a party of 3 girls/1 boy, but may balk at the other way round. I would also like the chance to take people who've never been to the filming before (yes, I know that's rich coming from me!!) but I obviously can't check that, so it's just a request.

You would need to get to Dunsfold under your own steam as I only have a two seater car, and you'd need to be there by 12.00 midday as that is when I will be going in. We all need to go in at the same time as there is only one ticket that admits four people, so I can't send you the tickets; you have to go in with me. That 12.00 deadline isn't negotiable - if you're not there, I go in without you, sorry! :p

Last edited:
curse my manliness!

You HAVE to get in front again. Do the hosts know you by name yet?

Do the hosts know you by name yet?
Goodness, no. They meet way too many people to remember names and I'm not that memorable! Besides, this is the way I like it - it adds to my air of mystery :p

Darn my miles away and extra bits/pieces.

I need to be remembered as the fat american that tackled Jeremy after he mentioned fat americans.

Last edited:
It just boggles my mind that anyone can just hop in their car and pop down to the Top Gear studios. Being so far away, it feels like a dreeeaaaammmm......

They need to make a more concerted effort to put hot guys in the front too. Dangit!

You HAVE to get in front again.
:blush: Might have...

It just boggles my mind that anyone can just hop in their car and pop down to the Top Gear studios. Being so far away, it feels like a dreeeaaaammmm......
I do realise how lucky I am to only live just under an hour away, and don't work Wednesdays so that I never have to worry about getting A/L at the last minute. It does mean that I can't move jobs/house until the show either finishes for good, or moves the filming location :lol:

You could move closer. :D

:blush: Might have...

I do realise how lucky I am to only live just under an hour away, and don't work Wednesdays so that I never have to worry about getting A/L at the last minute. It does mean that I can't move jobs/house until the show either finishes for good, or moves the filming location :lol:

You'd have to get the four horsemen to drag me away from a house near the Studios! I am trying not to look at your avatar with mean green eyes haha!

And 93Flareside, I would LOVE to move to England. I've checked out work visas, but you guys don't seem to need any more customer service managers!

You'd have to get the four horsemen to drag me away from a house near the Studios! I am trying not to look at your avatar with mean green eyes haha!

And 93Flareside, I would LOVE to move to England. I've checked out work visas, but you guys don't seem to need any more customer service managers!

I want to move to Texas - why don't we just do it and swap identities?

does this mean we will be able to see you in the audience when the episode airs on sunday? :lol:
If you're very eagle eyed, maybe. Just maybe :blush:

I want to move to Texas - why don't we just do it and swap identities?
One of you would need a facelift...

Reactions: MWF
Now that's just mean.

I know she said that's an old pic but you're being really hard on the poor n00b there. Shame on you.

Wait. Wut?

He-He!!!!!! :shakefist:

Would spectre run it over in his jaaaaaaaaaagggg?

They wouldn't let you have a miata there I don't think. :)

Well since I'd be pretending to be a 20-something gurl I think they probably would.