Final Gear Demographics?

Final Gear Demographics?

• Total voters

Wilbert

I am just curious to know the demographics of finalgear forum users. So I've created a poll for everyone.:)

Er been done before and there is no pole at the moment - we had a thread a while ago about continents.

/EDIT OH OK! That demographics my bad. We may have had one of these ebefore but not for some time.
Oldest (possible - I win)

The 0 - 4 age group will be keenly contested.

Last edited:
this can only end well...

People who are comfortable with displaying their age display it. And they'd be the only ones who will actually vote. So what's your point?

this can only end well...

How come? I just enjoy statistics a lot and was genuinely curious regarding the demographics of the site. Judging from the amount of intelligent discussions and wide array of knowledge, I wouldn't be surprised if this site fits the general bell-curve of most populus.

no, i mean it CAN end well

Do you realize one of your categories is "5-19"?

And do you not have to be min 13 to join? So no need for the younger groups.

You and me both. Now, isn't it time for your bottle?

I, on the other hand, will now go enjoy my sponge bath administered by 20-year-old orderlies.

The NSFW subform is thataway. :p

And what about ethereal beings such as the infinite admin like Viper and Quiky?

They were never born, they were placed here and sent out to moderate by the great moderator himself, Wolf Blitzer.

They do not age like the rest of us. They simply exist.

What I'm saying is, you don't have that option.

Nor do you have the option for people like me who have the mental age of zygotes.

Darn. I meant to click "0-4," but I got distracted by the stinky caca in my diaper.

MOMMY!!!

No entry for 'ageless malevolent undead spirits,' therefore did not vote.

0-4 and 5-9 have no need to be on there. Kids under 10 don't communicate with the internet at large, tend to stick to xbox live playing halo and screaming at you. And there's no need for all the age brackets over fifty, should just be 50+. And being nit picky the 15-19 is dumb (because 15 year olds can't drive. like I said, nit picky).

edit: I'm 69 :shifty:

Last edited: