Final Gear Racing 2011 - 24 Hours Of LeMons

I will neither confirm or deny the accuracy of your guess, but I will point out that Cougars, Mustangs, and Thunderbirds all came with the mod motor and all have been done in LeMons before.

Either way, the 2012 thread should be going live sometime within the next 24 hours, and all will be revealed then.

Engines match. Only thing else the Mod motor went in that is LeMons ready is the Marauder and Town Car.
I would hesitate to call a Marauder lemons-ready. And seriously, guys. I told you, it's a Jaaaaaag.

Last edited:
I will neither confirm or deny the accuracy of your guess, but I will point out that Cougars, Mustangs, and Thunderbirds all came with the mod motor and all have been done in LeMons before.

Either way, the 2012 thread should be going live sometime within the next 24 hours, and all will be revealed then.

Awesome!

I did however, get an e-mail (mass mailed, I think) that said that Mid-Ohio was out for this year, and the track in Illinois was going to be substituted. :-(

They shit canned Mid Ohio because the track would have capped the number of entries at 50, just to break even they would have had to charge twice the normal entry fee.

Also, the 2012 thread is done and ready to go up, I'm just waiting for the bossman to sign off on it and then everyone can see the big surprise.