Final Gear Redesigns the Jaguar XJ - RESULTS THREAD

I can has late entry? From the 2010 XJ reveal thread

EDIT: *disappears*!

Thanks.

Last edited:
At this rate more than half of the entries will be late entries. :rolleyes:

I really want to vote for number 8 because that's the best god damn thing I've ever seen in my whole life.

Did Spectre make that himself or is it an homage?

Seriously, that thing's awesome. It looks crappy enough to be funny without being so crappy-looking as to be unfunny, it so proudly displays the state flag of Texas yet the Jaguar is a thoroughly British car.... It states emphatically that it wants to be taken as seriously - even more seriously - than all the other entries put together and as a result it's dripping with irony and sarcasm. Also, at first glance it looks like it might have taken 5 minutes to throw together but really, a lot of work must have gone into it... I can appreciate that.

It's clever on a lot of levels.

If I had to nit-pick (and of course , I do) I would criticize the lack of a leaper.... but really, that's a minor nit-pick on an otherwise excellent display of wit.

I'm voting for Callum. :lol:

11. I totally forgot to submit mein.

2z6cdpv.jpg

:love:

Are we supposed to vote here or what?
Stuffit .. can't wait for an answer

1st position: entry 5
2nd position: entry 7
3rd position: entry 12

Entry 3 looks like an old Studebaker and entry 4 gave me a giggle.

I sincerely hope none of you will ever be in charge of designing a car. :tvhorror: / :tvhappy:

^ Even Ian Callum? :D

this an appropriate time to say:

"Ambitious. But Rubbish"

Are we supposed to vote here or what?
Stuffit .. can't wait for an answer

1st position: entry 5
2nd position: entry 7
3rd position: entry 12

PM the votes to me as instructed in the first post. I've got your vote counted though.

I'll make all of the votes public in the same style as the Photoshop game, so you don't need to worry about telling who you voted for right now.

And yes, we aren't very good at Jag design. :lol: Next time I'm advertising the game in the drawing thread. They are good!

I think I did great, but maybe it's just me :(

I think I did great, but maybe it's just me :(

You did better than most. The design is original and the presentation is clean. I'm not sure how many people are going to go for that ?ber-retro though.