Final Gear Redesigns the Jaguar XJ - RESULTS THREAD

Interesting how many people designed variations of Panameraa and Rapides.

Well that's interesting... and totally unexpected. I thought mine looked funny and disproportionate. :confused:

Meh. I got distracted before finishing:

jag.jpg

Is it me, or does that hood ornament look like a duck?

^:p

I've always thought that those headlights are a bit Jag-ish.

Anyway, before I get the next thread up, feel free to get a head start on the next challenge: the 911.

Last edited:
Well mine was voted #1 twice...and nothing else :lol:

(unless I'm reading it incorrectly) I wish I had spent more time and made the wheels look the same size and some other stuff. Oh well. Don't think I'll have the time for any more this semester.

^That's correct. 3 points = 1st place vote.

On the note of making the XJ not sucky, I noticed the main flaw with the execution of the rear - the rear bumper is way too low. Notice how this doesn't look odd and awkward now?

http://img76.imageshack.**/img76/8509/32023776.jpg

^ That does actually improve quite a fair bit. Have it in black (or paint those C-Pillars the body colour) and it looks a lot better already! More beefed up and imposing like that front end. I want it more now.

Those C-Pillars are the worlds worst idea... Paint a panel glossy black and argue that it creates the illusion of a glass pillar? That's just delusional.

IMO there is nothing wrong with the rear. It's the front that is bleh.

Wow. I got some votes! Oh come on, NecroJoe, I wouldn't say my XI looks like a Rapide and/or a Panamera! :D