• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Final Gear Top 100

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
Has anyone started the Final Gear Top 100 greatest cars of all time? It was talked about before I left back in April in the General Automotive forum. Just curious if it went anywhere.

It never went anywhere.

We can still do it though - I'm up for it.

Tell you what - just send a PM to me with your top 10 cars in any order and I shall stick them into a table and count up the tallies.

I think we should give it a month to get all the tallies and then I shall start to compile the results.

I think it's a bad idea, because there will be a huge banning spree if the RX-8 doesn't end up with a good position in that list. :lol:

j/k

Likewise with Mercedes-AMG models except I will have to go on spamming spree...if only I could ban :|
Also as Overheat said, best be top 10...I couldnt possibly think of 100 let alone even 25 :?

Okay, then I guess it's on. We'll reconvene at the end of sept. and see what wins (hopefully we'll get at least 100 cars).

P.S. If the Camaro doesn't get a respectable position... :blowup:

pm'ed my votes.

sorry no camaro but renesis will be happy

If someone can be bothered compiling a list of over 100 cars, be my guest. I think it'll work much better this way.

So far I have four entries and there is one car that appeared on all 4 of those lists. Keep em coming - I'm really interested to see how this will all pan out.

Do we have to include years in our favorite cars, or can it be a like a general model so for example do you want:
A) Subaru WRX STI
or
B) 2005 Subaru WRX STI

Let me know and I'll send my favorites in.

I think general model works best - but if you think a specific year deserves mention - then do - I'll sort it out.

For me the best would be Merc S65, Lamborghini Murcielago and probably Noble 400

Top Gear Girl said:
Number 1: BMW M5
Number 2: BMW M6
Number 3: BMMW M3
Number 4: BMW 760i

and so on...the whole BMW range...then other cars

now u're just making fun of things...

Top Gear Girl said:
Number 1: BMW M5
Number 2: BMW M6
Number 3: BMMW M3
Number 4: BMW 760i