Final Gear Toronto Meetup?

Niagara would sound pretty cool, it's only 3 hours away from me and I haven't been there in a while, anyway.

I'd come in the Civic Coupe, presumably, as my motorcycle won't be done until August. And there's no way in hell you guys are gonna steal my thunder for the Lime Rock Park meet. :twisted:

No thunder will be stolen. The way this is going, the meet won't happen until 2025.

Well in that case, I'll be arriving in my Cerebhryslerbishi nuclear-powered flying hovercar on my way back from the moon.

St. Kitts

St. Kitts

There are many sweet roads to go cruising on around the Niagara Region, look up Fonthill and do some exploring around there on Google maps, but in the summer it does get very very touristy here.

this is a good idea, since I now live in Toronto

Cruising can be done...but from my personal experiences everyone needs to "control themselves" and not do anything stupid.

Something simple can suffice...find a casual restaurant with foods and a big parking lot. Dine inside and maybe if they had big screen TVs or a projector have TG in the background. If people want to bring their rides, they can. My main problem in planning these types of events is turnout can be iffy, and unless you have guaranteed numbers, some restaurants won't let you book off sections or rooms without definite numbers.

i personally know of a couple of roads that should be an interesting drive from stoney creek to basically fonthill. but i'm part of a car club, and do get enthusiastic about the drive, but the drive there is always calm.