FinalGear Adelaide/South Australia meet

Why are you going through the Suburbs? And why are you using South Road? Wouldn't it be nicer to end the day up in the hills and avoid the roadworks on South Road?

its ruff at this stage i couldn't work out a way to get to semaphore following the coast because of all the dead ends if you got some ideas please present em...it would be appreciated.

That's an epic cruise route - perhaps too long I'd suggest.

You'll need lots of regroup points which will drag the cruise out into a full day... Any reason it's gotta be a Saturday?

My car's been playing up lately :( It dropped the bottom radiator hose on the weekend and i've got to get it looked at as at the moment it's only got water in it and I think the spring clip that holds the hose in has lost some of it's tension.... Stupid French cars :D

my plan was really to have points marked where we would stop to let our brakes cool, and engines if that where to be the case and regroup, i have done that cruise route a few times and its actually pretty quick since those estimates are the speed limit :p
i was also thinking of organising a barbi at the end, we could do a sunday but we would have to plan ahead and most people use it for other things or work at double rate, :p

i was also thinking of organising a barbi at the end, we could do a sunday but we would have to plan ahead and most people use it for other things or work at double rate, :p

Ah yes the days of getting paid overtime - I remember those!

Sorry I didn't see this before, then again I didn't have anything decent to bring along.....you wouldn't want a bogan in a old Calais to rock up would you? :p

dsemaj and his bluebird is coming so doesn't really matter. so no excuses yet's try to organise this, cause those Victorians are gonna show us up again :p j/k

Last edited:
we'll always be better, you should know that by now south australians :p

And who, may I ask, has the Clipsal? :cool:

And I don't care about Formula One! :p

^lol.. I think this is the 3rd attempt the South Australians have tried to organized this... c'mon guys, we've already had 2 successful meets and one more coming very soon.. :p

Maybe a Grand Prix meet at Gepps Cross KartMania or something. Would need eight people minimum for that, and cost is $50-60, but it's immense fun!

Karts would be awesome, we'll meet at Latrobe in northern tas. :p

Karts would be awesome, we'll meet at Latrobe in northern tas. :p

You come over here you lazy git :p

Besides, its an Adelaide meet, not some Tasmanian meet your sister kind of thing, much as I'd love to meet yours... :cool:

Last edited:
haha, shall we get a show of hands for who would be interested in kart/somthing similar?

People Interested
Unknownspeedster
Red_Bull
gti138 (maybe)
Desmaj

Last edited:
Karting would be cool! I'm working or away for work nearly every weekend for the next month or so sadly though :(