No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

Whats going on..? I request updates..!!

I wanted to take it to Sport Auto High Performance Days at Hockenheimring on the weekend but unfortunately it didnt arrive before I had to leave :( I will be at work tomorrow, it must have arrived by then.

Got any other "performance days" coming up in the near future?

This coming weekend I'm at the DEKRA Proving Grounds at Lausitzring with Nissan, I'll try to sneak it in there :)

EDIT: It's here!!

Last edited:
Before this gets going again, can we figure out the destination when Europe is done? It would probably be best if we get quotes from our local postal services to see who gives the least of an assraping.

There's a small FG meet coming up over here in a week. Any change the packet would make it here (or to public to be precise) on time? :)

That question would go to Alok, who still has the package :D. I seriously think he just likes the little toy-viper and is playing with it since he got hands on it :mrgreen:

It's coming to me from eizbaer, who in turn will get it from Alok I presume. It'll be tough if it'll arrive in just a week.

Just spoke to Alok, he can send it to Public tomorrow. Will it arrive in time?

EDIT: We also have a problem. Shad apparently didn't like the wing mirrors and broke them off. :p

One missing already:
CIMG3487.jpg

Ultra aerodynamic now:
CIMG3530.jpg

Last edited:
this is why we can't have nice things...

I thought it's supposed to go via Eizbaer? He has my details, not Alok.

Beni will be in Finland on the 10th which is Sunday, so I would need to have it by Friday if I would want to have it at the minimeet with him, DaBoom and frankiess; it's just going to be too tough a schedule so there's no reason to skip eizbaer.

Last edited:
Didn't even notice that. poop :|

You buffoon!

TBH, one mirror looks like it's missing in Buba's pics already, but until he posts higher resolution ones so we can check, we're blaming you. :p

And it's already been arranged that Alok is posting it to public via priority mail, so it gets there by the minimeet.

And speak of the devil, he asked me to post the pics for him as he's on mobile only for a while:

@ Dekra Test Oval during a Nissan event. :D

Yes, so 1). If it comes here by the weekend, it will meet Beni and DaBoom and Frankiess (who will take custody of it and take it on the road when they return south? If 2.) This fails, I will mail it to eizbaer.

I think the driver side mirror is already missing on the delta-roof-pic..

Looks like it... in Buba's and my defence though, things sticking out from diecast models are most often stupidly flimsy. Even on my 1:18 models that I only ever dust off I've had mirrors, exhausts, wipers, etc. brake off. :(

I don't want to mess up the schedule, but I can take it with me from Public and post it to eizb?r or give it to someone else on the way.