No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

Would RaptorJesus fit in the box?

:lmao:

As long as you wash it first I don't see why not.

That's a good plan, wouldn't want him to get any of your mom's juices on it.

I'd say the box will change every few shipments, if not every shipment, so it's up to you to get one big enough and shell out for the postage, El Pee. :p

It's ma dick in a box! So how's the order of operations going to go once it comes over to the New World?

You need to go back and reread that; he typed black dildo, not gigantic ass.

clap.gif

Still shit weather and a shitload of work, I hope to get to the pics done tomorrow and will send the package on its way the day after...

So, a few pics from todays Oldtimer meet. Was pretty fun, except for the fact that I was/still am extremely hungover...

Last edited:
I could take the Viper around Laguna Seca or to the Golden Gate Bridge. or both :)

Aaaand, here's hoping I get it before LP does. :p

I could take the Viper around Laguna Seca or to the Golden Gate Bridge. or both :)

Yo dawg, we heard you like cars, so we put a car in your car.

Alright, the Viper has arrived safe and sound at its next stop. Although the box its been sent in is already starting to show some wear.

Also thanks to Buba for the HO-scale 190E in that beautiful champagne-gold color. :p Should've put it in the second box though, it had lost its rear axle and the loose wheel was dangerously close to a hole in the box. :lol:

Anyway, I've already got something planned for the pictures tomorrow.

I did not intend the original box to be kept neccessarily.. ;) It already was the box the shop shipped it to me :D

But nice to see progress :D

Alright, even though I'm not really interested in football, it's hard to get around it in this town. So I took the Viper to what I think is probably the most famous landmark in Dortmund - the Westfalenstadion, Germany's biggest football stadium and home of the current two-times-in-a-row German football champion Borussia Dortmund.

Those Recaros are where the coach and rest of the team sit during games - very comfy, wouldn't mind them in my car. ;)

Package will be sent on its way either today or tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
You should messed around some forced perspective goodness, position it so it looks like a full sized car etc.

Didn't really have the time for that as I was on a guided tour of the place. ;)

You guys know the plate is screwed on, right? You don't have to take a pic of the car WITH the plate.

Also, you owe use a pic of yourself with the car as proof, shad. ;)

Last edited:
Created a map for it:

http://g.co/maps/4vduh

Every marker has a pic of the poster+car and a link to the post where the photos are.

Seeing all of those in a single place, overlayed over the map of the world... this is gonna be epic.

Last edited:
You guys know the plate is screwed on, right? You don't have to take a pic of the car WITH the plate.

Thanks Cpt. Obvious. ;)

And here, just for you.

Last edited: