No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

At some point, someone will find ginger hair on the viper and there will always be the doubt if it is your beard, your hair or Emarline's pubes. Well done.

At some point, someone will find ginger hair on the viper and there will always be the doubt if it is your beard, your hair or Emarline's pubes. Well done.

One can always dream. :mrgreen:

We still need to organize it to so it's with a ringmeet attendee at the right time.

Aaaand, here's hoping I get it before LP does. :p

I'm taking it to the beach. I called it. You gotta think of something else.

I'm just wondering how long we can keep it going for.

Just as an aside if there isn't a Guinness World Record for the most travelled model car (or toy in general) I reckon that within a couple of years we could put in a bid for one

And then just keep it going so that nobody else has a chance to beat us. :D

If it's longer than a couple mm, then it isn't Emarline's pubes. Just fyi.

Shad's images showing a "deleted by user/admin" message. Rehost on real site plz?

If it's longer than a couple mm, then it isn't Emarline's pubes. Just fyi.

Aaaaand Skidd is single again in 3.....2.....1......

Seriously, sharing that kind of information in public about a lady is the quickest way to ensure that very soon she will be someone else's lady..

Especially if some other bastard has quoted your post preventing you from deleting it.

:evil:

Last edited:
Shad's images showing a "deleted by user/admin" message. Rehost on real site plz?

Saw that too, but the pics are now working again (for me?).

Edit:
Either way, pics are now on AC and links have been updated.

Last edited:
Aaaaand Skidd is single again in 3.....2.....1......

Seriously, sharing that kind of information in public about a lady is the quickest way to ensure that very soon she will be someone else's lady..

Especially if some other bastard has quoted your post preventing you from deleting it.

:evil:

Good thing I know her better than you do.

Biblically, I hope. ;)

...moving along, who's getting the viper next?

Reactions: MWF