No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

Wait, if it's on the way to me, how did the previous holder of the car (Chaos?) get my address? Did I put it in a spreadsheet somewhere?

Can we just say that we're bringing the phrase "Taking things slowly" to its fullest potential?

Also, can we take this thing more seriously, please? According to Chaos, Clockwerk, who was supposed to be next in line, wouldn't reply to his pm's, both GRtak and Emarline couldn't receive the package at the time (understandable in Emeraline's case, since she's currently not in the US) and Labcoatguy had no idea he's getting it next.

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, WHY PUT YOUR NAME UP IN THE LIST? :mad:

Oh, I mad.

Can't say I blame you. But given the Septics' habit of turning up late for wars did you expect them to be any more punctual when it came to this project?? ;)

bth_Buddy_Christ_He_Mad.jpg

:idiot: Yes he is mad and justifiably so. No need for snarky response.

Chaos said:
IceBone said:
Chaos said:
IceBone said:
Hey, guy. Haven't heard from you in the thread in 2 weeks and so we don't have another Argatoga on our hands, I'm afraid to say the time's up. Time to move on, whether you took it to Vegas or not, I'm afraid.

Just an update, neither GRtak nor Emarline can accept the package, so a message has been sent to Labcoatguy. I'm awaiting a response from him now.
(after another 2 weeks) *cough*

It's on it's way to Labcoatguy.
I think that's a question we better address to Chaos.

I honestly forgot about this.
By the time it reaches me, I?ll be 80 years old, senile and not even remembering who all you people are so get off my lawn!

Well, first off, my apologies.

To be honest, I didn't think it would get to me around this time of year. It's the second half of the school quarter and I've been studying for finals, quite frankly. I had intended to get it out earlier, but it slipped my mind. Labcoatguy was quick on his response, and well, intentions were intentions and actions were actions. Neither occurred at the same time.

It is on it's way to LCG now. If you want the tracking number for confirmation, then just PM me.

It'll probably be back in Europe by next year, though. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Well, first off, my apologies.

To be honest, I didn't think it would get to me around this time of year. It's the second half of the school quarter and I've been studying for finals, quite frankly. I had intended to get it out earlier, but it slipped my mind. Labcoatguy was quick on his response, and well, intentions were intentions and actions were actions. Neither occurred at the same time.

It is on it's way to LCG now. If you want the tracking number for confirmation, then just PM me.
You got at least 1 photo of it?

Ooh! Ooh! Coco again! Coco agaiiiiiiinnnn!!!

Geez that's a lot of tape.

Thanks Californians.

One of these is not like the other.

Busted Swedishness.

Our intrepid travelers with a Jaaaaag.

Dinosaur attack!

Paint looking a bit rough? Here's your fix!

(no I didn't actually use it)

IT EXISTS!

What took you so long? :D Great to finally see pics again! :)

Also: What is all that stuff in there? More cars, again. And Sabolvo badges.. :D. But my good old trusty shoebox is still en route! :p

MY PINK TAPE LIVES!