No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

According to the list it'll be going back to the States eventually. :p And then on to the land of Spanish colonies.

So its now on its way from colonies, to colonies, in order to return to colonies, and get shipped on to colonies. Hmkay. :D

Also, I'd suggest not shipping it out of and back into canada just for 1 stop (BerserkerCat), or is that intended for whatever reason? :blink:

CURSE YOU, FAT INEFFICIENT 'MURICAN POSTAL SERVICE

Wait, wut?

Forgot to check back in, but the package is off to Canada!

Brilliant! Hope the package comes sometime during my Reading Week or at least after it as I'll have the free time to run around and take pics. Will also have to get in contact with other Toronto-person to see if he's still around...
So its now on its way from colonies, to colonies, in order to return to colonies, and get shipped on to colonies. Hmkay. :D

Also, I'd suggest not shipping it out of and back into canada just for 1 stop (BerserkerCat), or is that intended for whatever reason? :blink:

I have no idea but it does make better sense to just mail it in-country, esp. as it's just the next province over

Brilliant! Hope the package comes sometime during my Reading Week or at least after it as I'll have the free time to run around and take pics. Will also have to get in contact with other Toronto-person to see if he's still around...
I have no idea but it does make better sense to just mail it in-country, esp. as it's just the next province over
Toronto guy, present and accounted for. Maybe we can arrange a mini-meet or hand-off once you're done with it. Better than trusting it to the mail service, which by my own experience is, unfortunately, not much better than the USPS. So as far as sending on to Calgary before it hits the States again, it might save it just a bit of time going through customs, but Calgary's very far from Toronto even if it is in the same country, so just how much time it will save is questionable.

Ok ok ... you win.. do whatever you like :D. I'm spoiled by a (comparatively) small country and a decent mailsystem, where packages usually get to the other person within 24 or 48 hours.. ;)

Just got around to pulling off over 400 photos from my little Cybershot and found these. Should compensate for the recent lack of activity......

12692978685_edbe4abd5d_b.jpg

12693344134_cc8749a12d_b.jpg

12692855025_8a141a4eac_b.jpg

Toronto guy, present and accounted for. Maybe we can arrange a mini-meet or hand-off once you're done with it. Better than trusting it to the mail service, which by my own experience is, unfortunately, not much better than the USPS. So as far as sending on to Calgary before it hits the States again, it might save it just a bit of time going through customs, but Calgary's very far from Toronto even if it is in the same country, so just how much time it will save is questionable.

I don't think I'll take too long with everything as I only have the following week off and I don't want to hog the package. I also don't mind doing a mini-meet or a hand off. I'd rather sacrifice bus time than sticking the package in the mail, especially if it's going somewhere local.

And I get what you're saying about the Calgary thing. I just thought as it's already in the country but yeah, Canada Post. Probably won't do much time-wise unless it gets sent Xpresspost or something.

Ok ok ... you win.. do whatever you like :D. I'm spoiled by a (comparatively) small country and a decent mailsystem, where packages usually get to the other person within 24 or 48 hours.. ;)

Must be nice :lol:

I don't think I'll take too long with everything as I only have the following week off and I don't want to hog the package. I also don't mind doing a mini-meet or a hand off. I'd rather sacrifice bus time than sticking the package in the mail, especially if it's going somewhere local.

And I get what you're saying about the Calgary thing. I just thought as it's already in the country but yeah, Canada Post. Probably won't do much time-wise unless it gets sent Xpresspost or something.
PM sent, have fun with the toys. Take them somewhere nice, I don't know how much free time I'll have with them, new job and all, but thankfully just finished a large project I was volunteering for. Might take them down to the new aquarium and use it as an excuse to see it myself.

Everyone