No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

Maybe before your kid is born, even.

Ah at least it is in good hands. Now put it in a SAAB!

I don't think it'll fit in either; the 9000 uses some weird plastic thingy to anchor its knob, and a column shifter doesn't need a big knob (so to speak). I'm just keeping it as decoration around the house.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah at least it is in good hands. Now put it in a SAAB!

I don't think it'll fit in either; the 9000 uses some weird plastic thingy to anchor its knob, and a column shifter doesn't need a big knob (so to speak). I'm just keeping it as decoration around the house.

*tumbleweeds rolling through this thread...*

Slow method of travel that.

Why isn't it at someone that will go on the roadtrip/ringmeet?

That's a few months away still, and this thing is cirulating slowly enough already. No need to delay it even further by having somebody hold onto it until then, imo.

Last edited:
That's a few months away still, and this thing is cirulating slowly enough already. No need to delay it even further by having somebody hold onto it by then, imo.

With current speeds it might be necessary to start sending it on the way though if it's meant to participate in trip/meet activities :(

There are still a bunch of us that haven't had it yet, so perhaps it should get through the list as it stands, rather than back to a heap of people who've had it already.

if i recall, i'm next on the list. i haven't heard shit.

toma_alimosh had it last and was going to send it to me (and then I'd send it to skidd after that), but I haven't heard from him since I gave him my address on March 28th. He hasn't been on the forum since April 8th, hopefully nothing bad has befallen him.

Last edited:
Shit, anyone has a way of contacting him outside of FG? I try to add people from here on FB but I don't have him on my list.