No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

Yeah, we should get in contact with him. And if he doesn't respond soon, maybe his family members.

I just sent a message off. Hopefully I hear back from him soonish. If anything, if he can get the package to me I can mail it to the next person if for whatever reason he's unable to do it himself.

Hi all, package is on its way to Trevor, sent it on Thursday, he should have it by next weekend.

Sorry for the delay, shit got so crazy I haven't even been able to log into fg in so long. It was everything from family member illness, personal illness while lacking insurance to easter madness and crazy times at work. TBH, it was the last thing on my mind. But I'm finally back. How long was I gone?
The crazy times continue, though, but I hope I can still log in from time to time going forward. Also, got a terrible head ache and tooth ache right now. :(

Oops, almost forgot the obligatory:
Ij7tB4j.jpg
[/IMG]
Sorry for my bad appearance, but as I said, I had way too many things on my mind at the time, so it was a hurried photo.

Reactions: lip
Stop the excuses, enjoy your participation, but send the thing on. ;)

Wild guess... jaw ear and head ache? Trying washing your mouth out with cold water, if the pain suddenly stops then it's an infected root.

Yeah, that was my guess too. Seems the head ache stopped, now the pain is much milder, intermittent and is localized in the tooth, so I guess the worst is over. It became more of an inconvenience than a pain at this moment, but I know I have to plan a trip to the dentist soon and to take care of the area in the mean time.

Last edited:
What are the chances the Viper could arrive at my whereabouts in the next two months or so? I'm participating in this really interesting internship at a car restoration workshop in Riga which would certainly yield some awesome shots.

What are the chances the Viper could arrive at my whereabouts in the next two months or so? I'm participating in this really interesting internship at a car restoration workshop in Riga which would certainly yield some awesome shots.

I'd say slim to none...

Good news, everyone! I have received the package and everything is safe and sound.

The bad news is that it is now too late to take the cars to the Movie Cars exhibit, the Spring Thaw car show was a couple weeks back, and the OHV trails don't open up for another few weeks. So, I really have nothing interesting to take pictures of the cars with. Unless I come up with something soon I'll just grab a few pictures and send the box along.

Go to a non-car related event or location, then. There's no rule that says it has to be like that.