No 56k: FinalGear around the world care package - Progress & Photo thread

Yeah, right, like my penis gets around. :lol:

:cry:

If you'd stuck it in The Viper it'd have gone all round the world by now.

Last few from Iceland:

Because ponies!!

Godafoss Waterfall

Bit of a rough crossing! The captain saw us messing around with the car and the bags (this was after I'd met him on the bridge) and just stood there shaking his head at us in despair :blush:

Northern Lights!!! (Similar 'shop to the eclipse one, so not the best quality, sorry)

Rekyjavik

Got some from The Giant's Causeway in Iceland and a few other random odds and sods to go.

Did you know those ponies possesses an extra gait?

Icelandic Horses - 25% more walks than an average horse.

Don't. You just summoned the bronies.

If you can fork the dosh for postage to sri-lanka, sure!

- - - Updated - - -

Although, it would be nice to be back in Europe for Ringmeet. Can this be done with a detour to Asia?

If you can fork the dosh for postage to sri-lanka, sure!

- - - Updated - - -

Although, it would be nice to be back in Europe for Ringmeet. Can this be done with a detour to Asia?

If there is another Aussie who wants it and missed out last time it could come back here, (and if no one objects it coming back to me), since my plans are all booked in, I can mule it all back over.
(why does this sound familliar? :p)
I leave here the end of June for 3 weeks in central Finland, (can of course hand it to anyone there who wants to come get it), and/or, since I'll be participating in the main roadtrip, I can hang on to it, or it can be passed on to anyone else participating to bring along.

What say the general FG consensus?

Last edited:
How many people are left on the original list? We really need to know that to formulate a plan.

I hate the idea of people missing out but by the same token the Viper should reach Viper while he still has the Viper.....

I hate the idea of people missing out but by the same token the Viper should reach Viper while he still has the Viper.....

Don't worry, I'll have a Viper for the rest of my life, either this one or a newer one. :)

When all this is done someone needs to make a video with a bunch of pictures of people and places the Viper went to, and if there is some video of the viper, put that in too.
And put 'I'm gonna be(500 miles)' as background music :D

There's at least my boring video of the Viper.

Message from he-he. Her life is chucking shit bombs at her from all quarters and she sends her apologies for the delay. Ice is going to PM me the next address and I will send it to her on Facebook.

I'm sure you will all join me in wishing her well. PM her if you wish or if you can send her a message on Facebook.

Oh, hope everything gets better for her.

Unfortunately the box won't make it to Sri Lanka because I'm heading down under next week or so (and won't be coming back for sometime. I mentioned this to MWF). Next in line would be either Mercury or mgkdk.

Last edited: