FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

the hell are you talking about? it went from germany to germany :p

Never too late for anything. It's not even been to Australia yet

Does 4 posts give joelstickphoto sufficient background/track record to join in?

Could he be a Bogan?

I am sure he is not, I was just thinking that perhaps there should be a minimum number of posts before qualification.

Surely a lot of time will pass between now and when it goes to Australia and he has enough time to see if he wants to be a member of this community.

Besides, he's in Melbourne. We'll just send Warden around to take care of him if he doesn't play nice

:tease:

Damn Taswegians keep escaping to the mainland :p

Yes, no offense to Joel but it'd be horrible to lose a package that has been running around the world for months/years to some new person who disappears with the package. :(

Meetups might be a good compromise for cities and everyone throws a postcard into the box.

going by the current rate of travel, we have two years to get to know Joel mk II (there's already joel aka rootrider) before the package graces our shores :p

Who knows - going by the current rate of travel/hopping about it might be there in 2 years, maybe in 2 weeks... :lol:

I just can't wait until it comes round to me again before it goes to Australia. Lets go twice round everywhere before down under! :p

Go round Yankland until next Ringmeet where a Yank brings it over and then it can hop around Urop for a bit longer before heading east? :p

Also - it has to head east, and keep going east - therefore we make sure it has literally gone around the globe. Something that could be missed by accident :lol:

If we wanted to keep the literal "around the world" thing, we should just send it from the US to AU and on to Asia and then Europe again before it finally gets to viper..!? :D

Yes, no offense to Joel but it'd be horrible to lose a package that has been running around the world for months/years to some new person who disappears with the package. :(

Meetups might be a good compromise for cities and everyone throws a postcard into the box.

I'm sort of hoping we can make it happen in the major cities (Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, etc)....

I hope it's not too late to grab a spot, since I see on the spreadsheet list that Argatoga seems to be next and I am also in WA state. I don't have a very strong desire to have to ship overseas.

Sign me up for the Bellingham, WA area if I can still be stuck in there somewhere. I already have a million ideas of what to add to the package for whoever I'd end up shipping it to. :)

EDIT: Bah, I can't seem to add myself to the spreadsheet. Either I can't figure it out or it won't let me, but either way I believe someone else will have to do it for me.

Last edited: