FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Would it be possible to time the shipments so the package is in Boston (Massachusetts) in May? I missed last year's ringmeet, but I'll be there from April 30th to May 6th and could take it on a flight to Las Vegas and from there to the National Parks in the west (Zion NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Capitol Reef NP, Death Valley). Then I could deliver it to skidd or TerranCmdr in San Francisco on May 18th/19th since that will be my final station in the US.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #Spyder
It depends...we want to take it to Larz Anderson Auto Museum while it's in Boston, but the original plan was to time it to coincide with one of the lawn events that they host during the summer, and those tend to start later in May. Last year's schedule is here to get a sense of when they tend to be.

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
And besides that, if the package is to go to Le Mans, it'll probably have to get shipped from the USA in the first week of June at the latest. I'm planning to keep the package for about 2 weeks in order to take it to the top of the Transfagarasan (as the road opens fully only at the end of June), and then I can probably send it back over the Atlantic to the next person in the States if necessary.

Last edited:

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Well, the Viper can be around in September/October again, but when does it get the chance to go to Bryce Canyon or Death Valley again? ;)

Oh, as vikiradTG2007 just noted - I could bring it back to Europe, then it'll go around here one more station (probably Switzerland), then to Romania and Le Mans and afterwards to the US again or somewhere else where it hasn't been before (Australia/Asia).

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Bummer.
I hope you get something new soon ;)
And don't writ yourself off just yet. I have a feeling the Viper will travel around for a while, might get your chance still :)

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
Who should I send the blue beast to next? I have taken some pictures, I'll take some more this weekend and I can send it on its way early next week.

(Or if you want me to keep it for one more week, I can take it with me to Reno, NV next weekend...I might gamble it away though)

(Also, the box is getting quite full by now...soon we'll have to figure out a new solution)

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
People have been forgetting to take pics of themselves with the viper. No American has done this so far. >_>

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Pff, 'mericans...

Seriously though people, take a pic of yourself with the car(s). It's such a big project, I'd personally hate to not have a pic.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
People have been forgetting to take pics of themselves with the viper. No American has done this so far. >_>

BOOM.

Complete with the Puffalump showing off his cotton balls. Mmmhmm.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Oh, come on, that's not it and you know it. There's no pic of nugget holding the viper, nor Equi, nor coco. There's one of joel, but it just might not exist, since it's crap. :p

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411

Some say this is what coco looks like without a helmet on. (Or not. He's my stand-in anyway.)

American.
Puffalump.
Cars all over.
Cotton balls. Cotton balls of steel.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Some say this is what coco looks like without a helmet clothes on.

American.
Puffalump.
Cars all over.
Cotton balls. Cotton balls of steel.
Am I the only one that read that on first glance?