FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
I'd like to get rid of the Viper by Thursday, since after that everything becomes really hectic. Do I send it to Nabster next?

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
If you wanted to you could. I don't know that the weather here will be very conducive to going to do anything with the viper in the immediate future, though as long as its not blizzarding the whole time I should be able to find something to do with it.

skidd

this is like herding cats. in my opinion, this project should be more about people of finalgear, not spending 3 weeks on one person's vacation at a time. get the package, take a few pics where you are, then send it on.

Andeh

is teahte tbungafloed
Car(s)
Fiestas, Mondeos, Anglia, Austin 7, Corsair, Chrys
this is like herding cats. in my opinion, this project should be more about people of finalgear, not spending 3 weeks on one person's vacation at a time. get the package, take a few pics where you are, then send it on.
I do agree, I fear we'll all be retired by the time this gets even half way around.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Yeah. Everybody wants to have it a particular date and take it somewhere special.
You can't please everybody, it'll take literally years to make the tour.

*says the man who had it for 3 weeks* :D

That American Girl

Car(s)
None, right now. Bye Bye Mustang. :-(
I vote for that as well. :)

GaryC

Car(s)
'90 Miata, '12 Octavia RS
I just saw this thread. Great idea! I don't mind joining in. So I just put in my name on the Google Spreadsheet?

EDIT: Do I add my name at the end of the list or squeeze it in where I think it's best?

Last edited:

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
And depending on how early he got it out I may get it tomorrow, but likely Saturday. I'll be able to take it out and get some pictures Sunday or Wednesday and send it on its way after that.

GaryC

Car(s)
I've been trying to update the spreadsheet, but I couldn't edit it. Help?

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Yeah, I'm the only one who can edit. If you've confirmed your position in the spreadsheet with other people, send me a pm and I'll do it.

GaryC

Car(s)
Well, I don't mind sending locally or internationally, and at any distance. So I'm fine with any place. But I guess it'll make sense if I'm before or right after the other Australian entries.

backdoor

I can take it to Buckingham Palace and other places in London if it helps, not sure if her Majesty will pose with it though!

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Why would you bump up this ancient thread? Theres one stickied at the top of the subforum....