FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

smart. I think this is the start of quite the adventure. Another idea: If we meet famous people (READ: The trio) can they sign it?

Not much space on the car itself to sign, but I am going to ship it in its original box, which includes a clear plastic cover. That might be a good spot for that. In case it ever happens.

I been following this thread since it started but I didn't post because I kept worrying about the time it may take to get to me and so forth. But after seeing first status post, I want in. I can probably help to close the gap...hopefully if anyone is willing to send it to me. :)

I added myself into the list.

Oh Lord...he-he's going to stuff Andy in the box....isn't she? :p

So many NSFW comments about stuffing Andy in my box... sorry! But do you really think I'm going to post him on to you lot?

...i wouldn't mind some lady's knickers in the post...

then again, I am Japanese...

Not in California he doesn't. He has to get them overnighted from Japan.

I initially read "overnighted" as "overnightied".

... Moving along...

Finally its 100% on its first way. To D-Fence. :D

Reading you guys makes me wonder wether it eventually was a good thing that I was the first, because no nasty surprise in a box for me now :D. Although, no exitment, no foreign cards.. no pics to browse through.. for me either :(. Feel free to send me stuff! :mrgreen:

Oh and: I hereby start a side-challange: Take a picture of the viper on other - real - supercars! I started off with an SLS AMG :mrgreen:

Great, and you MoFo will wake me/us up on saturday because I am like the first guy on DHL's trip here, they ring at 7:30am :/. Consider yourself hated.
Also, I won't be able to ship it on till Monday, probably tuesday. Will inform thomas when I get it. And I need Buba's Address.

It is not me who you should fear. It is a bavarian who likes to sleep in you should fear. :D

I know I'm new... But I'd like to be in too.

I'm in the most isolated city in the world, the second windiest and one of the hottest. Probably take it to Corrigin or something''
11outback%20tanken.jpg-for-web-large.jpg

please as the value isn't allowed to be more then 20 bucks, send me a Vauxhall Carlton or a Ford Scorpio (I miss mine)... Just kidding.

Anyway, like to be in it. Cheers from Perth.

Worth posting in here since I'm back from exams.

By the time it gets to Ringmeet time its likely to be in Englandland; I am doing all within my powers to ensure I can make it to the Ringmeet - and so moving me up the list where necessary would be ideal for it to attend to teh NuerburgRing.