FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

Would it be possible to time the shipments so the package is in Boston (Massachusetts) in May? I missed last year's ringmeet, but I'll be there from April 30th to May 6th and could take it on a flight to Las Vegas and from there to the National Parks in the west (Zion NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Capitol Reef NP, Death Valley). Then I could deliver it to skidd or TerranCmdr in San Francisco on May 18th/19th since that will be my final station in the US.

It depends...we want to take it to Larz Anderson Auto Museum while it's in Boston, but the original plan was to time it to coincide with one of the lawn events that they host during the summer, and those tend to start later in May. Last year's schedule is here to get a sense of when they tend to be.

And besides that, if the package is to go to Le Mans, it'll probably have to get shipped from the USA in the first week of June at the latest. I'm planning to keep the package for about 2 weeks in order to take it to the top of the Transfagarasan (as the road opens fully only at the end of June), and then I can probably send it back over the Atlantic to the next person in the States if necessary.

Last edited:
Well, the Viper can be around in September/October again, but when does it get the chance to go to Bryce Canyon or Death Valley again? ;)

Oh, as vikiradTG2007 just noted - I could bring it back to Europe, then it'll go around here one more station (probably Switzerland), then to Romania and Le Mans and afterwards to the US again or somewhere else where it hasn't been before (Australia/Asia).

The only limitation for me is that the package must arrive here by June 19 at the latest, I'm flying out to France very early on June 20 (flight leaves at about 7 am).

Last edited:
Well, you can officially count me back out, I'm losing my job. :(

Reactions: 47
Who should I send the blue beast to next? I have taken some pictures, I'll take some more this weekend and I can send it on its way early next week.

(Or if you want me to keep it for one more week, I can take it with me to Reno, NV next weekend...I might gamble it away though)

(Also, the box is getting quite full by now...soon we'll have to figure out a new solution)

People have been forgetting to take pics of themselves with the viper. No American has done this so far. >_>

People have been forgetting to take pics of themselves with the viper. No American has done this so far. >_>
29349_475612789144039_1400483392_n.jpg

69493_475612785810706_1151564743_n.jpg

BOOM.

Complete with the Puffalump showing off his cotton balls. Mmmhmm.

Oh, come on, that's not it and you know it. There's no pic of nugget holding the viper, nor Equi, nor coco. There's one of joel, but it just might not exist, since it's crap. :p

3d909d2e32a011e2990322000a9f192c_7.jpg

Some say this is what coco looks like without a helmet on. (Or not. He's my stand-in anyway.)

American.
Puffalump.
Cars all over.
Cotton balls. Cotton balls of steel.

Some say this is what coco looks like without a helmet clothes on.

American.
Puffalump.
Cars all over.
Cotton balls. Cotton balls of steel.

Am I the only one that read that on first glance?