FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

Public: :lol:

@go or not go: How about we send Viper another car directly, everyone who hasn't yet gotten a postcard in the box ships one to lip and then lip sends the box and all the postcards to viper?

Regardless of story, we should try again...:|

Perhaps we can put an ad in the local papers there and see if we can find whoever ended up with it and get them to give them back.

If it comes to it, I do know a way we can at least identify without a doubt whether any given Viper model is ours though.

What are we going to get as a replacement?

Current plan is still getting the old one back.

Be realistic. I know it sounds heartless to everyone involved so far, but it's just a little send-it-forward game on an internet forum. A mass-produced article worth of 10 Euros got lost and the swiss post is ready to pay for it. I have also already invested quite some time with post office visits and correspondance because of it. That's it from my side.

Isn't there a trace of where they delivered it to initially? Surely there must be if they were able to track it down, getit back, then sent it back to us.

Once again: The package never had an inland barcode. Hence there is no tracable route/data.

WHAT THE FUCK?!
How did I not know of this sooner?!

This makes me sad! And it appears that I'm in the minority with Ice, getting another one to go around is not the same.

it's been weeks already, where are the articles on social media and automotive sites?! this is the internet, let's get it done!
Even posting a story to imgur would be usefull to some extent.

What a load of shit :(

WHAT THE FUCK?!
How did I not know of this sooner?!

This makes me sad! And it appears that I'm in the minority with Ice, getting another one to go around is not the same.

it's been weeks already, where are the articles on social media and automotive sites?! this is the internet, let's get it done!
Even posting a story to imgur would be usefull to some extent.

What a load of shit :(

This.

We have all these Hooniverse, Jalopnik and whatnot authors on this forum, plus Viper as head of Finalgear.........come on guys, spread the word.

Once again: The package never had an inland barcode. Hence there is no tracable route/data.

I'm still confused. The package was delivered somewhere. Then you got a letter saying it went to somewhere else. The postal service then got it back from that somewhere and back to you. How is it not know where that somewhere is if they got it back from there?

Was it just the Viper that went AWOL or the Alfa too? If it is both then if the word went around there is the chance whoever received it might be willing to send them back.

Package got stuck with other package at customs.
Someone noticed and handed it in.
Package got rerouted to Bern - where they noticed BOTH toy cars are missing

So basically, they got stolen between Adu and Bern - meaning:

1. Customs (likely, because, customs)
2. Whoever got both parcels and returned it (why would he if he stole from it)

If you want to follow up on this, I guess contacting the customs office is the way to go.

By now I got PM's where people asked me to tell them again precisely what happend. - All the info is right in this thread!

I'm getting bored with this. Somebody hand me an adress where I can send the postcards to.