Finalgear Bi-Weekly Assignment #7 - It's back, with Style!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last midterm is tomorrow, I'll have a break after that.

Hmm, let's give BCS some days to answer. The last contest had hardly any entries, that's probably why the photo contest died. If nothing happens, we might put another contest by ourselfs and see if people are still interested in them. (I liked them pretty much!)

Don't worry, it's only hibernating. I suspect the colder winter weather was the main reason for people not getting out and shooting, so I think it'd be best if we put it on hiatus until early spring. I'll post the voting round for the last contest then, to get everybody interested again, and then restart the contests.

Unless, that is, you all think I'm completely crazy, and that we should get them going ASAP.

Aah, that's fine for me then. (And I probably will have grown a little bit in the new camera I'm going to buy until spring :) )

Any chances of getting the photo contests running again? I pretty much liked them, and the Lens Flair section seems to be bursting because of the many pictures people took recently, so it might be worth a try again. :)

Well, considering we just had a snowstorm here, I'm a little tentative to call it "spring!" ;)

My exams are done on Thursday, so the contests will restart on the weekend. :)

Woooo :D

Well, considering we just had a snowstorm here, I'm a little tentative to call it "spring!" ;)

My exams are done on Thursday, so the contests will restart on the weekend. :)

:thumbup: Spring seems to be almost over here. April is usually packed with rain over here, but there hasn't been a single drop since the end of March, only sunny skies and temperatures ranging from 20 - 25 degrees. I only hope that this won't carry over to the summer as my comfort zone ends at anything above 30 degrees.

I'm in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.