FinalGear Bi-Weekly Photo Assignment #2 - "Shadow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ya... i have no clue then. But I bet you the answer is on google.

Hahaha, don't worry about that sort of thing! I'm not going to refuse an entry because it's a little bit late due to time zones. The midnight deadline is basically so I'll have all the entries by Monday morning when I wake up, so I can make the voting thread. :D

Uh oh, It's already may 12th. People need to hurry up and enter their photo.

I wonder what "shadows" really mean.

Hmmm, haven't had time to take any photos lately, probably won't before Sunday. :( And it's bad weather here this weekend anyway... Oh well. The 350D is back in Egypt anyway so... :(

huh? Egypt you say?

v0od0o said:
huh? Egypt you say?

Yeah, my Dad's been working there for the last few years and is now preparing to move back here permanently.
I went there for a few weeks over Christmas - amazing place, though I have no idea how he's managed to live in Cairo all these years...
But he's been taking photos ferociously over there since he moved there - hence he's taken his 350D back...

OK, I'm probably going to be a bit late getting the voting thread and new assignment up - I should have it up by mid-afternoon tomorrow instead of first thing in the morning (my time). Mothers' day, you know...

I'm really sorry, I've been super busy for the past few days, my father went in for surgery and I've been running around getting stuff together for him. I'll have the threads tonight at the earliest, if I can get everything done quickly today. :(

Again, sorry about the delay.

BerserkerCatSplat said:
I'm really sorry, I've been super busy for the past few days, my father went in for surgery and I've been running around getting stuff together for him. I'll have the threads tonight at the earliest, if I can get everything done quickly today. :(

Again, sorry about the delay.

Don't worry, especially under that circumstances.

no problem. i hope your father is allright. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.