FinalGear Bi-Weekly Photo Assignment #5 - THE WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
Admittedly, "Atmosphere" was a tough topic. But I'll tell you what, you folks came through in spades, putting forth some of the best assignment photos yet! 9 entries were voted upon, and here are the results!

First place, taking 34 points, was BerserkerCatSplat, with his image "Depression". (Oh, hey, that's me! It hardly seems fair to win my own contest, though...)

b57172a4.jpg

Second place, with her beautiful shot that did a wonderful job of fitting the topic, was mgkdk! "Peace" is the title of this photo, and took 24 points.

52446a10.jpg

Taking third place honours was wintermute, with 21 points. A nice landscape shot, his image is titled "Setting Sun."

ca78e550.jpg

Congratulations to the winners, and a heartfelt thank-you to all that entered, since you're the people that keep the contests going!

Entries and photographers:

BerserkerCatSplat - "Depression"
CrazyCavia - "Suzy"
Iben - "Preperation for Celebration"
mancs - "Consultation"
mautzel - "Quarter Finals"
mgkdk - "Peace"
v0od0o - "Coach"
Whoster - "Cry Out"
Wintermute - "Setting Sun"

:D Congrats to the others, didn't think I'd gotten that many wotes, thank you for voting for me :D

wow you guys totally dserve the win!!!! All three pictures are brilliant!

Way to go guys! This sure is more fun than I thought it would be. Can't wait to see everybody's entries in the next contest (and maybe, just maybe my first honorable mention :roll: )

Ohh, I almost forgot, p&s camera and gorillapod ftw :mrgreen: (well almost anyway)

It's all about the person behind the viewfinder ;)

v0od0o said:

Oh so true! Nice job for all three! A special :thumbsup: to catsplat. A very well deserved win!

lben said:
v0od0o said:
A special :thumbsup: to catsplat. A very well deserved win!
He means you're a distant second mgkdk :p (Admittedly beats a 10th in a 9 person contest, but still....)

v0od0o said:
lben said:
v0od0o said:
A special :thumbsup: to catsplat. A very well deserved win!
He means you're a distant second mgkdk :p (Admittedly beats a 10th in a 9 person contest, but still....)

You were beaten by a girl :tease:

Oh btw, I technically don't have a viewfinder :p

so you're out there shooting blindly? That explains it then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.