FINALGEAR.COM TSHIRTS! [Batch #1]

Was there some reason why the ordering period for this was so short? I have a source that can do single color shirts like this for about 5 dollars per shirt (plus shipping of course).

Was there some reason why the ordering period for this was so short?

See Quiky's original post:

We are trying to have them in time for the 24 hours of lemons next weekend.

I have a source that can do single color shirts like this for about 5 dollars per shirt (plus shipping of course).

That seems way too cheap. The shirts must be printed and done with cheap shirts or something. I mean blank shirts alone are more than $5.

These are silk screened.

It's really funny when I look at the pics in the first post on my computer at work, the colour is pink when I look normally and only red if I look from a lower angle, I was thinking 'why would you make pink t-shirts' :p I only noticed they were red when I get home yesterday to a proper monitor.

Ticket Created #548393

I am so waiting for the BBC to knock on my door know. But it is my parents door so...... :D

See Quiky's original post:

That seems way too cheap. The shirts must be printed and done with cheap shirts or something. I mean blank shirts alone are more than $5.

These are silk screened.

I work at a sign shop and we also do shirts. In bulk plan t-shirts are about $2 a piece, sometimes depends on whether the color is rare or not. Single color screen printing is super easy and cheap. Printing with ink would be more but still not bad espiecially when its all black ink. Any time you have to print white ink is where it gets more costly.

Thank you Alex for reminding me of the offer of five large shirts. I would buy one, but it would be an ill fit for me (yes, I am really that small), and would take away from someone who really wants one.

Man these are cheap! BTW $2 for a bulk shirt? That is really cheap but is the quality there?

Argh dammit, I missed the deadline! Damn you Bell Sympatico and your shitty internet blackouts!

Oh well, I can wait until September.

sooo, when do those invoices go out?

Probably next week once the shipping supplies and shirts arrive so we can calculate the proper postage.. I don't want to overcharge people, or undercharge on the shipping.

Ticket Created #127754