Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
yay
Ticket Created #113653

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
Was there some reason why the ordering period for this was so short? I have a source that can do single color shirts like this for about 5 dollars per shirt (plus shipping of course).

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Was there some reason why the ordering period for this was so short?

See Quiky's original post:

We are trying to have them in time for the 24 hours of lemons next weekend.

I have a source that can do single color shirts like this for about 5 dollars per shirt (plus shipping of course).

That seems way too cheap. The shirts must be printed and done with cheap shirts or something. I mean blank shirts alone are more than $5.

These are silk screened.

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
It's really funny when I look at the pics in the first post on my computer at work, the colour is pink when I look normally and only red if I look from a lower angle, I was thinking 'why would you make pink t-shirts' :p I only noticed they were red when I get home yesterday to a proper monitor.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
Bus, Train, Bicycle, A 3 Pot Polo.
Ticket Created #548393

I am so waiting for the BBC to knock on my door know. But it is my parents door so...... :D

AutoAero

Car(s)
2001 Audi S4
See Quiky's original post:

That seems way too cheap. The shirts must be printed and done with cheap shirts or something. I mean blank shirts alone are more than $5.

These are silk screened.

I work at a sign shop and we also do shirts. In bulk plan t-shirts are about $2 a piece, sometimes depends on whether the color is rare or not. Single color screen printing is super easy and cheap. Printing with ink would be more but still not bad espiecially when its all black ink. Any time you have to print white ink is where it gets more costly.

Jay

the fool on the hill
Thank you Alex for reminding me of the offer of five large shirts. I would buy one, but it would be an ill fit for me (yes, I am really that small), and would take away from someone who really wants one.

kyoru

Car(s)
G35 Sedan
Man these are cheap! BTW $2 for a bulk shirt? That is really cheap but is the quality there?

Old Lace

Argh dammit, I missed the deadline! Damn you Bell Sympatico and your shitty internet blackouts!

Oh well, I can wait until September.

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER
sooo, when do those invoices go out?

Probably next week once the shipping supplies and shirts arrive so we can calculate the proper postage.. I don't want to overcharge people, or undercharge on the shipping.

jrl1018

Car(s)
2006 Nissan Altma
Ticket Created #127754