FINALGEAR.COM TSHIRTS! [Batch #1]

for those who missed this round:

We were met with great success, and we are planning a new run of shirts later this year. Everyone will have more time to order. Just keep an Eye out for the Shirt Thread!

Quiky was gone and probably still is. LeMons was over the weekend. That was the purpose of the shirts -- he got them for LeMons, but let you guys order extras.

Once he gets back home I assume he'll start handling the payments and shipping them out one by one.

yeah still got nothing about payment yet, he's probably too busy racing to be bothered with making monies... :p

I recieved this:

First Invoice Overdue Notice

Dear swek,

This is a billing notice that your invoice no. which was generated on 2008/07/22 is now overdue.
Your payment method is: Google Checkout
Invoice:
Amount Due: $0.00 USD
Due Date: 2008/07/22

:lol:

swek: watch out, that can end badly in Germany:

Berlin: Einem Berliner Buchautor drohen nun 3 Tage Erzwingungshaft, da er einen Strafzettel in H?he von 0,00 Euro nicht bezahlte.

Voll Daneben: Eigentlich h?tte das Bu?geld wegen ?berh?hter Geschwindigkeit auf 60,00 Euro lauten sollen. Im Zuge eines Computerfehlers wurde jedoch ein Nullbetrag ausgedruckt. Dem Amt ist dies jedoch egal, hier z?hlt nur, dass kein Zahlungseingang f?r den Strafzettel verbucht werden konnte. Die Bank des Mannes weigerte sich jedoch 0,00 Euro zu ?berweisen. H?tte diese Null?berweisung stattgefunden, w?ren alle Probleme beseitigt. (bild)

(a guy got a ticket over 0.00 euros because they forgot a 6 and he didn't pay of course so they wanted to jail him for not paying)

Uh, yeah. The system is totally not working. Lemme beat it up for a bit, then the invoices should go out later tonight.

Uh, yeah. The system is totally not working. Lemme beat it up for a bit, then the invoices should go out later tonight.

yeah it wouldn't even let me sign up at all

Sending out invoices today.. a few people should be getting them already.. I have to process them manually, so it might take another 12 hours before they all go out.

The shirts will ship starting MONDAY (Waiting on Uline to deliver the shipping bags tomorrow). So bagging+tagging this weekend.

Second batch of orders will start in another thread shortly.

Paid!

paid!

Sending out invoices today.. a few people should be getting them already.. I have to process them manually, so it might take another 12 hours before they all go out.

The shirts will ship starting MONDAY (Waiting on Uline to deliver the shipping bags tomorrow). So bagging+tagging this weekend.

Second batch of orders will start in another thread shortly.

Uh, crap. I got the invoice as you said Quiky, but it said my payment method was google checkout, and I didn't have a registered account for checkout. I do have a gmail so I just set it up now with my cred card, but I don't see any recent orders.

Did I do something wrong? :unsure:

I'm an idiot, I didn't see the link in the email. Sorry about that. Paid it! :dance:. Thanks Quiky!

Last edited:
Ah man I need a time machine so I can show off the awesome shirt at this week's British car show/off roading event. :(

Paid.

well I got the invoice (and an overdue reminder 30 minutes later :p) but the payment method is wrong.
I can only pick Google Checkout or PayPal while I asked for VISA

Any way to correct this? :?