FINALGEAR.COM TSHIRTS! [Batch #1]

$1.34 - $1.94/transaction.

$1.34 - $1.94/transaction.

You sir, are being screwed in the pooper... I think asking for a reach around or something is not out of the question!

does this mean that the users that used paypal have to somehow payd less than normal? :(
i used paypal, because it was an option :(

paypal screws the merchants. if we wanted, we could offset that, by boosting the price. but that means less people may be interested in a shirt. so, bottom line. use google checkout. it's worth the time to set it up and it helps us A LOT.

So with fees and shipping supplies (we didnt mark up shipping, and I screwed up a few orders by not charging the right amount cause usps has about 23409234 tiers of shipping), so we made absolutely nothing on this batch of shirts.

Small batch of US-bound shirts are packaged and ready to go out.. only did a select few to make sure there are no issues at the post-office.

Have to get a bunch of customs forms for all the Euro/Canadia bound shirts.. *grumble*

Just add a $1-2 surcharge for using PayPal on the next batch.

Mine shipped thanks Quicky! :cool:

Thanks Quiky!!

Mine has shipped! Thanks a bunch Quiky.

Quicky, I have been on vacation and could not get an internet connection where I was, so I havent paid for my shirt yet. I can only pay via paypal at the moment. Would you rather me not pay and you can sell my shirt to someone else in the next batch?

Just checked my tracking number, mine transited the local major USPS sorting facility today, so I may have it tomorrow. (it's awesome living less than 50 miles from where it was shipped :-D)

I recieved an invoice overdue notice. Was pretty sure I paid via Paypal (unfortunately as I now know), and when I get a bit more time than I have currently available to me I'll chase it up through my transaction records. Invoice #69 if you get a chance to see what the status is on that, cheers.

Just paid for mine. I hope the size I chose is the right one!!! Went for the medium, but I bet it's going to be big for me. But hey, I'm going to be very comfortable I guess. I paid by Google Checkout!

Just checked my tracking number, mine transited the local major USPS sorting facility today, so I may have it tomorrow. (it's awesome living less than 50 miles from where it was shipped :-D)
You could have picked it up for cheaper ;-)

Red_bull- You used eCheck, which takes up to a week to process. It shows as "unpaid" because the funds haven't cleared yet.