FinalGear Cribs

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Show off your cribs MTV style!

I saw this was a small fad on reddit, where people posted videos of their rooms and shit in the style of MTV cribs. So I thought we should do one of our own.

Here's mine.

Let's see yours!

"I don't even give a shit" when looking at toilet :lol:

Also
13717666.jpg
:p

Good thread initiative!

Inside is too messy right now. But I can give you a view from the outside thanks to Google!

http://g.co/maps/kc4ds

Yeah well. Uploading. 45 minutes left. I hate 1Mbit upstream :/

My house is technically my parents house, and they'd probably not want me to film it either. So here is a picture of the outside of it.

full_size.jpg

Yeah, it is pretty big and pretentious but is also worth less than a 1 bedroom flat in London! :blink:

Hemihead said:
Inside is too messy right now. But I can give you a view from the outside thanks to Google!

Your house is the most adorable thing ever, can I haz?

"Keys to the Failbiza. You can have it if you want." :lmao:

I'll pass.

Last edited:
I know, you are used to way worse stuff - HMS "I CAN SEE THROUGH THE WHEELARCH" Saab :D

I know, you are used to way worse stuff - HMS "I CAN SEE THROUGH THE WHEELARCH" Saab :D

Easy way to check the tyres. Bet you're jealous you don't have that. :lol:

And this is my house here in Warwickshireuniland from Google HeyIcanseemyhouseonhereview:

m9obq9.jpg

That tree doesn't exist anymore. Edit: By looking out the window I stand corrected. That tree still exists (its just not green atm); the one to the left behind it doesn't.

Last edited:
Would love to make a vid, but I'd have to live on my own, besides my own room is a horrible mess right now.

Stop living like Hobos! Also, I agree, LP is definitely borderline OCD with his clothes...

I'm in the middle of buying a house out in the sticks of Maryland. 4.5 acres, 4 bedroom 2 bath, GIANT barn/garage and surrounded on three sides by corn fields so no one to bother my wife or I. I can't do a video because I don't close until early in Feb but here are some pics.

DSCI0232.jpg

DSCI0228.jpg

DSCI0229.jpg

DSCI0222.jpg

I don't have any pics of inside the barn yet but it is huge. Easily big enough for all my tools, my fleet of three cars and my wifes 4 wheelers.

I live at home with my parents. :(

Will still probably grab some video of it though.