FinalGear invades the UK - 2016 Roadtrip

From what Google tells me it's a 5h30m trainride away from where we'll be for the sunday night,

Well, depending on where we'll actually stay at and/or if someone could do a small pickup trip I get 2 3 or so hours close by.. But all this depends on how the flight to UK goes, schedule-wise.

Last edited:
Small pickup trip, huh?

suzuki_carry_pickup_11.jpeg

Any good for you?

You really don't want one of those. After 50km you would be praying for something to make the misery end. Trust me, a nuclear strike would be preferable to the suffering those things can cause.

I was looking those at one point, I came to the conclusion that I would roll it trying to keep up.

I know a guy who had one of those, for about a week. He didn't fit in the thing, despite his daily driver being a Mk1 Suzuki Alto!

I've been behind the wheel of the Subaru version once. I couldn't do left turns because I couldn't get the left indicator on without opening the door first so I could get my knee out of the way. It was an Elcat btw, the Finnish company that converted those Subarus to electric.

What's hilarious is that it's now driven by a guy that's as big as me.

Start date probably won't move either.

I kinda hope that the current dates are written in stone, because i don't want another discussion with my colleagues over vacation.

I do plan on taking the slow route along the east coast through some national parks before joining up for the rush to the ring.

I do plan on taking the slow route along the east coast through some national parks before joining up for the rush to the ring.

Me too!

I might join in on that as well, if I go check out the Eifel rallye event..

Depending on work i'd be in as well.

They were set, as ringmeet date was decided, no?