FinalGear Meet Up At Top Gear Test Track?

robybobey

Car(s)
2006 Astra 120bhp
Hey people, would anybody be interested in meeting up at the Top Gear Test Track, in Surrey, in the coming months?

I "might" be able to organise a day out there, but first of all, I need to know if anybody would come.

In the coming months it will be very diffecult for me. I have to make ready a room for my kid and stuff, then there's the holidays, my own birthday, etc. Not to mention that money i could normally spend on a trip like that, i have to spend on things like furniture for the baby, car-seat, stroller, etc.

I am however, planning another trip to the ring.

Adu, you just tuck that money away for the next ring meet in the summer. ;)

Hey people, would anybody be interested in meeting up at the Top Gear Test Track, in Surrey, in the coming months?

I "might" be able to organise a day out there, but first of all, I need to know if anybody would come.

What kinda thing did you have in mind? Be great if we could even get one of the TG crew involved (I believe there are BBC workers in the community) Afterall this must be the biggest Top Gear fan club around.

I'm planing on going to London in March, hopefully plans won't fall through, and I'd love to meet up. I'm also in woofle's camp of being a stingy college bastard so cheaper the better.

But let me know what you're planning on doing.

What if we arrange a mass worldwide FG group meetup, couple hundred bucks each we cherter a bunch of cars and it'll be lovely

What if we arrange a mass worldwide FG group meetup, couple hundred bucks each we cherter a bunch of cars and it'll be lovely

^ I hope you can charter me from Australia. (I.E NOT USIZING MUH MUNEIIIZ!!) :p

EDIT: Someone should charter a Veyron, or a couple of hundred, for us all. lol

I seriously think we should build a tunnel across the Bering Straight with money, it would be a good drive, start where ever the hell you are and meet up there, then drive across Asia and America to Texas and make fun of people there then drive back I mean if we toll the bridge it could work, the only problem is the borders it would cross so have customs agents at each end and it would work well, I mean its only 100 km across the thing so if we try hard it will happen.

Why the hostility, mate?

I'll just charter my Veyron and stay at home. (Much better plan. [User Posted Image])
forgot to add a ":p" to make it ok

then drive across Asia and America to Texas and make fun of people there
I'll cut you:p

I was just thinking, damn its in the UK. Then realised I am in the UK!

Shame I dont have a car at the moment.

I was just thinking, damn its in the UK. Then realised I am in the UK!

Shame I dont have a car at the moment.

Yes you do, the First Arbadeen Bus Network. That's odd, I've never heard of that manufacturer before. Must be Scottyish. :p:lol::mrgreen: