FinalGear Racing 2010/24 Hours Of LeMons

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the pics and video I took was from a quick cheap camera I got at Target on the way there.

I'm thinking of getting more and better photography equipment and hi-Q video for later races. Maybe a few good cameras around the tracks in questions mounted on Tri-pods. Or high enough to keep the riff-raff from messing with them. And out of the elements.

I'll only be in the car racing (if I'm accepted) a short amount of time, so the rest of the time I figure I could do a proper video coverage for any race we do.

PS, after I got home, I discovered my Nokia also can be used as a mobile HotSpot for internet coverage that wont be so flaky....

I was talking about EyeMWing prehaircut. :p

When he said before the race that he cut all his hair off, I thought it was a joke. McLightning's dad mistook me for EyeMWing when I first met him, I guess they had only met once before, and said "I thought he was smaller... with a lot more hair...".

I found a picture of our pit neighbors, the guy who was left alone for several hours and needed to borrow some tools, we never did get any beer from them.

100_0026-1.jpg

100_0020-1.jpg

Thanks to ThatAmericanGirl for the pictures.

Last edited:
Huh, that's different. Their hood isn't up, and nobody's standing around looking concerned.

Yaaaaayyyyy pictures!

I'm just curious, but would you guys be interested in me writing up a full recap of what happened in the days leading up to the race all the way to the aftermath? I know I did the update posts but they were all written while I was not in the best of shape and I was doing them as quickly as possible, so I left out a lot of details and funny things that happened.

um.......................

YES!!!!!!!

pretty please with a cherry on top! :grin:

OF COURSE!!!!! :woot:

Suck ups. :rolleyes:

Sure :p

Hey, some of us (me) have to live vicariously through others. Otherwise where would I direct all this jealousy?

:grin:

Yes please.

As far as the strut bars (lets keep the discussion here since the other one will be locked up shortly), once you talk to Quicky Punisher Bass, let myself and Nabster know through here. I'm sure the both of us follow this thread closely.

Punisher Bass/Quicky:

Would you guys want the fancy brackets so that you don't drill into the body or do you not care for those fancy brackets I have on my STBs?

Punisher Bass/Quicky:

Would you guys want the fancy brackets so that you don't drill into the body or do you not care for those fancy brackets I have on my STBs?

If you're willing to donate your strut bars to us with the fancy brackets, then we'll take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.