FinalGear Ringmeet 2010 - 14th-15th August 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, really. He is not a born Finn, he is an imposter.
Just check the list:

a) Nordic look
b) Pro Rally driver
c) Drunk
d) Finnish name like derpi or tuouoououotutitolo :p

Yes, but the Ukranians invented vodka, he should be an avid drinker!

just thought, since i live so close to the ring i might as well come visit some time.
i won't have lots of time since it's right in the middle of all my exams, but i guess i could do a one day holiday :p
now somebody would have to work out for me which of the two days would be best for me to come. anybody want to help? ^^

I'm sure this has been answered, but where and when is the meeting point exactly? I'm guessing the grass parking lot like usual and around... 10-ish, like last time?

So, I got one day off on Friday so I'm flexible in my time planning. If someone wants a ride (I'll be driving from Hamburg via A7/A2, I don't want to drive the A1 because of the road works between Hamburg and Bremen) I can pick him/her up.

So...
I am definitely gonna be there that weekend. I am going with a good friend of mine though and we intend to do lots and lots of laps (yay) so we?ll be sleeping in our usual B&B, because it?s 2 minutes from the ring and we can use their garage to change brake pads, tires, and anything else that might give up unexpectedly. But we?ll definitely hang out with you guys, and probably take part in the little rally as well if it?s alright to bring a friend along. He loves TG and has 5-figure postcounts in at least 3 different car forums, so I?m thinking you?ll get along fine. :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

well I just had a look at Blaro?s postcount, and I think it?s safe to say that he is this guy?s lazy american cousin at best...

since I can't possibly make it that weekend, therefore I'm going in september, can someone please recommend some nice B&B? Cheaper and close to track preferably.. Sorry if I'm ruining the topic, you can pm me with answers.. :cheers:

Upgraded my crappy camping gear :D

As well, campsite is confirmed Sat-Sun, we check if we can arrive Friday now.

And I just bought the golden envelopes. 18x12cm. 25 should be enough, right?

And I just bought the golden envelopes. 18x12cm. 25 should be enough, right?

did you find the labrador-coat so you can give the "challenge" to the people?

Status
Not open for further replies.