FinalGear Ringmeet 2010 - 14th-15th August 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still was lurking in this thread, hoping I could come. Thing is: On the 18th my GF leaves for 6 weeks to Ecuador, and I can't be gone the weekend before that... So no GTI round the ring for me... Have fun, guys!

I still was lurking in this thread, hoping I could come. Thing is: On the 18th my GF leaves for 6 weeks to Ecuador, and I can't be gone the weekend before that... So no GTI round the ring for me... Have fun, guys!

Come to the minimeet!

Campsite wrote us it is no problem if some of us arrive on Friday!

Well, this is a bummer, then, since I plan to arrive on friday and then won't be able to take part in the rally if I already know where the campsite is. :/

I?ll probably arrive friday afternoon...
So are you guys gonna be at the track on friday as well?

I'm arriving friday night around midnight if not later, most probably.

One suggestion about tweeting. Since more of us have smartphones with twitter clients this time around, we could all do it so I'd suggest using the #ringmeet tag, so other people will be able to read all of ours, instead of relying on just the one account, no?

I'm out for similar reasons - my girlfriend is leaving the country for 9 months, and I've gotta help her move that weekend.

When's the minimeet?

The Rally route is very different from the route any sane person would pick for going from the Ring to the campsite, not a problem.

Very different. In fact, you'd have to be really insane to take the route we've chosen ;)

Last edited:
I plan to arrive on friday and then won't be able to take part in the rally if I already know where the campsite is.
I know it too, in fact I will almost pass it on my way to the meeting point (if I choose not to arrive on Friday already, too), it I'm not mistaken. So? :)

September 11th-12th. :)
Excellent...

you'd have to be really insane to take the route we've chosen
Sounds like a good plan. :)

All righty then. I'll probably arrive at about 1 in the morning like last time when the campsite will already ne closed so I'll just sleep in the car. Nicjasno has some pretentions about pitching a tent, but he won't be driving... :p

1 in the morning on what day? I intend to arrive there on friday around noon, so if you arrive on saturday 1AM, there's already FG people there and you can just pitch your tent near ours. If you arrive friday 1AM, then you may want to look to the finns, I hear they arrive in Germany on thursday.....

I'll arrive late noon-ish on Friday. I'll spend the night at Bochum with my girlfriend and probably will take off at Bochum at around 11:30.

That is, IF i get the Kadett's brakes working until then.

1 in the morning on what day? I intend to arrive there on friday around noon, so if you arrive on saturday 1AM, there's already FG people there and you can just pitch your tent near ours. If you arrive friday 1AM, then you may want to look to the finns, I hear they arrive in Germany on thursday.....

If at all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.