FinalGear Ringmeet 2010 - 14th-15th August 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Opel? Grips Mirror? Whos VW? Yours or Ice's VW A4? :D

-edit-
@Interceptor: Was nice to have people in the car at the lap, and the scare comes for free ;).

That light dust shower you gave that Ferrari parking behind you helped to lighten the mood after that. It was also quite nice to see how many other people that were around quickly came by to help. :)

Pics will be in the other thread

Other thread? :?

Just want to chime in on the praise on the organization team. The scenic drive was quite epic! Especially metalnarf and thomas missing a turn right in front of us. :rofl:

Here's the track from my scenic drive (thanks to shad_68 for his mad navigation skills, too!): Track on GPSies.com and the speed diagram:

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/da/danrom/2010/08/15/FG-Ringmeet-2010-Scenic-Route_speed.png

The rest was quite fun, too, except for the heavy rain Sunday morning. Sorry for going off so quickly, but I didn't see the point of watching three people trying to fold their tents while getting even more wet.

The rest was quite fun, too, except for the heavy rain Sunday morning. Sorry for going off so quickly, but I didn't see the point of watching three people trying to fold their tents while getting even more wet.

Well, there was some drifting at the 'Ring due to weather.

But yeah, great weekend excluding car trouble. First time at the Ring without a car. Quite annoying. :) E30 still works and is still heading for the Alps. I mean, what could go wrong..

And big thanks to everyone involved in helping me. One way or another.

Last edited:
Excellent pics and write ups, looks like you guys had lots of fun. Shame about the crap weather this august, cold and pissing rain on the sunday.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.